Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Dec 27-29th in Calico

Hiya!

This run was rescheduled from the 13th. There's around a dozen of us so far. Open invite to anyone else who'd like to join. We'll be camping off Doran Scenic Rd before you go around the bend to the gatekeeper. Running all major trails; (Odessa, West Phillips, Doran, Wall Street) ..probabbly starting with a night run up Odessa Friday.

I'll be getting there Friday afternoon with some others....

If you want to run Saturday, we'll be rolling out of camp around 930am ish.

Happy Holidays!
    Lorie
    Jeep Girl

Not for sure yet, but I might come and join you guys on Saturday. I'll let you know if I'm coming out.

-Jim
    WILL WORK FOR JEEP PARTS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jkcrazyjim2 View Post
      Not for sure yet, but I might come and join you guys on Saturday. I'll let you know if I'm coming out.

-Jim
      Sounds good..there's 12 or so rigs as of now..people bringing people too..it's a party! Be sure to be at camp NLT 0930 if you can make it
      Jeep Girl

Comment

Have fun, I'll catch you guys next time.

Jim

Comment

Ya missed a Good One! Pics and Vid are posted on my FB.

Lorie Graves
          Jeep Girl

Comment

Looked like a good time! Good video footage.

Comment

Calico is always fun...

I'm thinking Cougar Buttes for the holiday weekend in Jan..but I don't know my way around well enough to lead there...somebody else needs to......or we can go, but we may get lost
              Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                Calico is always fun...

I'm thinking Cougar Buttes for the holiday weekend in Jan..but I don't know my way around well enough to lead there...somebody else needs to......or we can go, but we may [COLOR="#FF0000"]end up exploring the desert[/COLOR].
                [COLOR="#800000"]There ya go, fixed it for ya.[/COLOR] :wink::thumbs_up
                [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
                  [COLOR="#800000"]There ya go, fixed it for ya.[/COLOR] :wink::thumbs_up
                  LOL thanks! Can't remember the last time we wheeled Nicky Kurt, Art, Mike etc...lets plan a run !
                  Jeep Girl

Comment

This Sunday work for ya? I get lost there too, but have a ton of fun loosing myself

Comment

Can't Art..have wheeled last 2 weekends in a row. BROKE. I have to wait until Jan 17th weekend. Damn Jeep Reg and Insurance is due this month too. FML!!
                      Jeep Girl

Comment

As long as it falls on a Sunday or a Monday I am game unless I am doing a put put trail at the Hammers on that particular day.
                        You're not alone on going broke on fuel cost lol, but what the hell I live only once

Comment

Maybe I can chat with a couple other to head out there Saturday and play, camp and then wheel with you and whoever else Sunday ?

Maybe Sky, Gary, Mike ? Curtis? Few from WF ?
                          Jeep Girl

Comment

Go for it, plenty of decent spots to camp, that have fire rings and are on the lee side of the wind

Comment

Maybe you can talk to a couple of the guys and see if they'd like to come out Saturday Morning ?

I'd drive out Very early and set up camp so I'm not wheeling with a full tub.

Can you send me directions ? I've only been out there once or twice and didn't camp where you're talking about.so don't know where to go.
                              Jeep Girl

Comment

Working...
                              X