Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Afton - January 10th

January 10th 2014, Scott and I will be heading to Afton to camp and play in the sand. All are welcome, Kevin.

Damn it, this year I am going to make it if I can. Work is threatening at this point, but I am going to plan to be there!
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Damn it, this year I am going to make it if I can. Work is threatening at this point, but I am going to plan to be there!
      Well it be great if you can make it. Our wives are going on their annual trip to Vegas, and were heading for the sand.

Comment

Sounds like a bunch of fun to me. Hope there's water in the canyon. That makes it even better. Where are you planning to camp in the Canyon?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbearwheeler View Post
          Sounds like a bunch of fun to me. Hope there's water in the canyon. That makes it even better. Where are you planning to camp in the Canyon?
          We'll be camping off of Razor rd. exit. Take exit and follow the dirt road back I think about 7 miles, there is a group of trees. Normally do a little trail ride thru the dunes, and head back to afton exit stopping along the way.

Comment

Well any of you rock dogs that wana learn how to run sand...we will teach ya....floor it.....theres your first lesson....

Comment

And take a run at it

Comment

Well we have one maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
                  Well we have one maybe.
                  Sharon and I are still a maybe, but it is looking promising. Is this tent camping friendly?

[/COLOR]

Comment

its totally tent friendly

Comment

Originally posted by scottymoto View Post
                      its totally tent friendly
                      Cool! I have a new inflatable tent from Kelty that I want to try out.

[/COLOR]

Comment

Sounds fun Kevin, would love to go but am going to be tapped out with the following weekend heading to NorCal for a good ole piggy hunt. I sure do love playin in the sand though

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbynelson0730 View Post
                          Sounds fun Kevin, would love to go but am going to be tapped out with the following weekend heading to NorCal for a good ole piggy hunt. I sure do love playin in the sand though
                          Good luck on the Hog hunt.

Comment

When are you guys planning to go up to the meeting point? I will need to come up early Saturday morning. Sharon has a work event on Friday night. Are you guys just playing on Saturday, or are you planning on staying and playing on Sunday too?

[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              When are you guys planning to go up to the meeting point? I will need to come up early Saturday morning. Sharon has a work event on Friday night. Are you guys just playing on Saturday, or are you planning on staying and playing on Sunday too?
                              I'm hopefully going to be going out Thursday evening. Camping thru the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X