Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Snow run Sunday

Looks like we might get some snow, so, Snow run Sunday the 8th, 9 am Valero, Lucerne valley. Head up Jacoby cyn, then Gold mtn into Big Bear to eat and kick back. Kevin.

Sounds good, but I won't make it. Fixing the broke stuff from AZ. Be careful and have fun.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Weeeee. Fun fun

Comment

Wish I could make it. Still got to fix a few things from AZ.
        Check out .

Comment

I can't beleive it. I already got the new seal housing in, set the preload and repaired the steering. Somebody put a quarter in my slot for sure. I'm not 100% sure but I might be able to go with you. I have some more stuff to fix but it's all small stuff. Maybe?
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
            I can't beleive it. I already got the new seal housing in, set the preload and repaired the steering. Somebody put a quarter in my slot for sure. I'm not 100% sure but I might be able to go with you. I have some more stuff to fix but it's all small stuff. Maybe?
            Be great if you could make it. Winds blowing here in Hesperia, storm coming in. Anybody up in BB living there could keep us appraise of whats going on, appreciate it, Kevin.

Comment

Go to. bigbearlakewebcams.com.
              IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

I may be able to tang along? Working on the jeep today and should have it cold weather ready by the end of the day.... Can u give me more detail on where the Velero is?

Comment

I'll keep you guys up to date on the snow in Big Bear. Right now, Sat at 9:00AM, nothing yet but it's cold and windy. Tomorrow could be a great day for a snow run. I'll post something early tonight to keep you guys informed on how much actually fell.
                  Ron

Comment

[QUOTE=RonR.;230338]I may be able to tang along? Working on the jeep today and should have it cold weather ready by the end of the day.... Can u give me more detail on where the Velero is?
                    The Valero is on the east end of town on your right hand side. Restroom, convenient store. Take 15 N. to Bear Valley, and head east. I'll be in my Cruiser, all black with yellow rear corner panels.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbearwheeler View Post
                      I'll keep you guys up to date on the snow in Big Bear. Right now, Sat at 9:00AM, nothing yet but it's cold and windy. Tomorrow could be a great day for a snow run. I'll post something early tonight to keep you guys informed on how much actually fell.
                      Ron
                      That be great Ron, thank you, Kevin.

Comment

anyone know if Rattlesnake has snow?
                        Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                        Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                        HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Originally posted by nwoods View Post
                          anyone know if Rattlesnake has snow?
                          No. As of 2:00 pm today - nothing on the backside - just flurries.

Comment

It looks like we just got enough to do a snow run on Sunday if you don't mind freezing cold temps. We didn't get a lot of snow, but we did get some. I'd say about 3 to 4 inches at my house in Moonridge as of 5:30 PM. 7,400 ft elev. Tomorrow they say the temps won't break 30. All I can say is Burrrrr.

Comment

Great day in BB today.

Comment

Working...
                              X