Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Discussion: Borrego

Anyone run the trails out by the phone booth and the radio towers? ( buggy notch,slide,and suki killer hill) We were out there this week and a lot of trails up the canyons out that way.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Lots of fun to poke the nose of the rig into the trails and see what happens. Mostly good.
    Rich

Comment

Some of those canyons are killer. Had to walk a couple to see if I could make it out. Some of the canyons take horse power to get out.
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
        Anyone run the trails out by the phone booth and the radio towers? ( buggy notch,slide,and suki killer hill) We were out there this week and a lot of trails up the canyons out that way.
        I have run all those a few times and almost rolled on the hills by the phone booth and got stuck going up one very steep twisty sand hill and had to back all the way down. It can be scary but a lot of fun. I love it out there. I go to TDS every March.

Comment

Working...
        X