Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: Panamint Valley Days

Here are few photos from this years event.There were a few of us from My Jeep Rocks there. I was the trail guide for Cummins and Isham along with my friend Art, I ran into Scotty and his dad there too, It was great weather and fun times. I broke my rear drive shaft on Isham Canyon but we fixed it with spare parts and a grinder.

Last edited by Red rubicon; 11-11-13, 01:07 AM.

Certainly looks like a nice weekend. How well attended was the event?
    Rich

Comment

Hey Kevin, had a great time out at the Panamints. The weather was perfect. After you broke, Scott and I headed into Ballarat the did some exploring on Pleasant valley and other trails. Definitely planning on going back.

Comment

I heard that they had about 160 sign up. Not to big or small.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
          I heard that they had about 160 sign up. Not to big or small.
          Yeah it was a nice turn out but Isham Canyon was pretty brutal.The trip I took to Jail Canyon Sunday was really amazing.You hike up the canyon about a quarter mile and there is this whole mining camp there still in place. Really crazy to see the big machines and winches up close.

Comment

Thanks for posting pics.i had a great time

Comment

Nice pictures... Panamint was awesome again this year....we did Isham on Friday and all I can say is NICE!!
              This is the best Isham has ever been...I'll be back for more VERY soon.
              We also ran Cummins Saturday and Pleasant canyon on Sunday.. had a good time.
              Thanx to everyone who helped to make this year's PVDs a success... all of us from VV4W had a great time!!
              WOKNROX!
              Let's go wheelin!

Comment

Looks like a challenging trail, would like to try it soon.

Comment

More pics/video from PVD 2013

Some pics from Isham after Kevin and some others turned back. It was very washed out, looking more like a Hammers trail. It ended up being a winch-fest most of the day, but no other serious breakage.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8828772...7638143905204/

And a few more from Cummins/Defense:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8828772...7638137498335/
                  Last edited by Rock Dog; 12-03-13, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X