Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Skeeter been up too?
    Chasing all the pretty gurls in that fancy Benz of yours? It definitely looks better than that ole Saab

Comment

This sounds great. We have two jeeps on 35's with different ways of building them. So we can see what does what better.
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

So you are going to be at the 247 and camp rock rd Sunday the 17TH at 9 AM? Will be good seeing you again Curtis

Seems to me the right turn near the end would probably give you guys the most trouble.
        Cliff had some trouble with that one both times. Rock on the left is a booger to climb for the front, you get to happy you will bust an axle shaft or axle U joint
        Georgie's crack I don't know once I got shown the line to run it, it seems relatively easy. If you can climb the start of it, you should be ok
        Last edited by aw12345; 11-03-13, 09:13 PM.

Comment

took a while to upload but here they go, wish I had got there earlier to have tagged along with you guys. I guess till next time

Comment

Here are a few from the event a little late on Hammerdown and Cakewalk.

Comment

Some nice pictures Kevin and Jose!!
              IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

thanks, and what is this I hear that there is another run this sun the 17?

Comment

Sorta, doing Georgie's crack, probably Hammerdown to grinder, and some other crazy stuff, if nothing is broken by then

Comment

Originally posted by 2drxj View Post
                    thanks, and what is this I hear that there is another run this sun the 17?
                    Come out and join the fun.

Comment

I will try to make it out, my buddy will be out there since fri night playing around

Comment

Working...
                      X