Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pics as usual Mike...Chuck thanks for getting all my girls jacked up on sugar they crashed hard and my wife and daughter made some more when we got home, you've created deep fried oreo addicts. Had a blast thanks again Mike for all you've done.
    I did it just the way you told me too!!!

Comment

What a great time and such a great turnout! It was really nice to put an actual face with many of the people we correspond with here on MJR. A great time!

Mike, Thank you for all of your work in the Cougar Buttes area!

Here are a few of shots we took while out there...

Starting out with the video of Trent in his monster doing a vertical climb!

Here are a few shots of Trent crawling up "George's Crack"... Wish I would have had my camera with me when Dirtman13 did it too. A very cool little set of obstacles.

Regards,
      Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

We also had the GoPro set up on back of the Jeep for a while and on the dash for most of the day... Had it (Thanks Chuck for the help!) set to capture a picture every 60 seconds... At the beginning, we tried to set up in a spot where we could get a shot of most Jeeps as they went up obstacle #1 (Jason's favorite spot).

Not sure who all is in the pictures but will provide the link to the library below.

Regards,
        Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

Comment

A few more pictures...

Jason's infamous flop...

A few shots of me and Shane joining the Advanced group on their trail...

And the carnage for running with the Advanced group...

Regards,
          Randy

Comment

Originally posted by MyBrokenJeep View Post
            A few more pictures...

Jason's infamous flop...
            Wow, now I know I made the right choice not following Art and Fred. At least you went for it and had fun.
            The driveshafts can really twist up though. It was a great trip. I will be heading to Panamint Valley Days and hope to see some of you up there.
            Last edited by Materdaddy; 10-29-13, 11:02 AM.

Comment

I need to give George's crack and the Grind a go soon.
              IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by DzrtRat View Post
                Great pics as usual Mike...Chuck thanks for getting all my girls jacked up on sugar they crashed hard and my wife and daughter made some more when we got home, you've created deep fried oreo addicts. Had a blast thanks again Mike for all you've done.
                You're more than welcome. They stood at the table and would leave until they were all gone. It was pretty funny.
                Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                  I need to give George's crack and the Grind a go soon.
                  I'll be out there in 3 weeks to give it a go with a few friends from Fresno, wanna come out and play Curtis

Comment

What days are you going? I want to be one of the first to do the two trails on 35's before I turn this jeep into a mallcrawler.
                    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

How about Sunday the 17 th the lil crack, grinder and whatever else looks like fun. If it's going mall crawler status we might want to add a few scratches and dents first
                      You up for some Hammer wheelin this coming Sunday or Monday Curtis, a few friends from the Netherlands are bringing their Jeeps out for some Hammer love

Comment

So what are your friends driving?

Comment

4 banger JP on 35's and stretched in the rear

Comment

Trans,transfer,and shocks?

Comment

Stock trans and terra lo, will be interesting to see how far it gets. Going to start with the crack, see how he fares on that

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13834512983758
                              Last edited by aw12345; 11-02-13, 09:03 PM.

Comment

you guys are having too much fun without me... I may have to join yall again soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X