Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
    Isn't the saying what goes on in the desert, stays in the desert?

Comment

Great pictures and video everyone. Thank you Mike for the dozens of fun times at the Buttes. I remember walking through and planting trail makers in the begining. And I remember the guy who used to do the mine tour runs, he ALWAYS had a camera with him Nice pictures Patty, I recognized every rock on each trail.

Mitch

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

Lil missnomer, but Trent and Freddy having fun
        Last edited by aw12345; 10-21-13, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
          They told me that they would zip tie my legs to my chair so I chose not to sleep by the fire either.
          That soooo would have happened. I carry really long zip ties.
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Arg!! I need more video so I can Web Wheel! Looks like a blast. I ended up just doing a local run the dealership put on. Got to run the Jeep up the RTI ramp for the first time. Looks like a blast out there.

Jason, glad you and the Jeep are alright. You don't need no stinking top anyways with a trailer.
            USMC F&AM

Comment

Here are a few pics from Saturday.

Randy's front driveshaft after joining the @$$hole division by concurring most of Grinder.

The rest
              Check out .

Comment

This was my scariest moment. But Chuck said "you're fine".....sound familiar Jason....

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                  This was my scariest moment. But Chuck said "you're fine".....sound familiar Jason....

I knew you got your tires in the air too!

Comment

Oh and Chuck, I've gotta say the deep fried Oreo... fantastic
                    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post

And you were. You didn't punch it unlike some people.:oops: That's what happens when you listen to your spotter.
                      Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
                        Oh and Chuck, I've gotta say the deep fried Oreo... fantastic
                        Thanks Daniel. They were quite enjoyable. Too bad I can't eat them everyday.
                        Check out .

Comment

Sorry for not having shared our pic's and videos yet... Will get them posted as soon as I get back in town.
                          Regards,
                          Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

Made it out sat a bit to late to catch up so just tagged along another crew. Looks like I missed out on a lot of good sections. I will list pics later on.

Comment

Originally posted by 2drxj View Post
                              Made it out sat a bit to late to catch up so just tagged along another crew. Looks like I missed out on a lot of good sections. I will list pics later on.
                              I thought I saw your Cherokee with them - what group were you with?

Comment

A group a group of jks, as we where leaving we noticed we actually left our trailers by your camp. Wanted to stay but I ha broken my front axle already

Comment

Working...
                                X