Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
    You and Kurt woulda liked the lil grinder trail, If ya finished it, you would have been the first one on 35's to finish it
    Well then, we may just have to see what 'lil Mr. Green can do with that before Summer!
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Just bring 2 batteries Mike It's a lil rough on the equipment

Comment

Hey Roger, had a blast! Thank you!!!

I put some more pics on photobucket....
        Last edited by DesertPatty; 10-20-13, 08:55 PM. Reason: adding info

Comment

Photobucket URL for pics?

Comment

Pictures of the Mine Run

http://s896.photobucket.com/user/des...patty/library/

Sorry, still learning this forum. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Red rubicon View Post
              Great videos and photos. The grinder course makes me want to do more mods but nice driving guys. I got to leave some more red paint on the rocks. Thanks again for the great weekend. It was really fun.
              Hey guys awesome weekend of wheeling. Always a good time with the MJR crew out at the buttes and really appreciate Mike's effort made into those trails. It was great seeing some familiar faces and meeting new ones as well, and of course beating the piss out of the FJ. Thanks for letting us Toyota guys come out and play around with you guys.

Red wasn't the only color paint left behind....:gun:

Comment

Thanks to Curtis for planning this and thanks to you Mike for leading us around the area. I had a really good time. Even with flop. Looking at that notch during the day I had to wonder what happened. It must have been Chuck's spotting .
                Last thing I remember him saying was to make sure I went up the notch straight. Oops. I was lucky in the end however. No damage except I don't think I'll ever be able to put my soft top on again. Always great to see everyone and meet new people and the banter around the campfire is always fun.
                Just remember to not be the first one to go to bed.
                "Go to bed Jason"
                "NO! And you better stay away from my tent Chuck!"

Comment

By the way GO TO BED JASON!!!!!!
                  Got to love the campfire stuff, you and Chucky need to get a room lol

Comment

Thanks everyone for showing up. Give Ron (bigbearwheeler) a big thanks for putting together the Challenge and printing up the release forms and rules. also Jesse,Jerry and Ron for helping out.
                    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                      Thanks everyone for showing up. Give Ron (bigbearwheeler) a big thanks for putting together the Challenge and printing up the release forms and rules. also Jesse,Jerry and Ron for helping out.
                      Indeed, thanks to all of yall for making it happen :-) I didn't have any cash with me to put into the donation jar, I'm going to remember to bring cash next time!

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                      I passed out in my chair around the fire, woke up cold with no fire and everyone else asleep, haha!
                      [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                      www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Great time with everyone, the family and I had a blast. We spent a quiet extra night which was kinda nice. great to see and wheel with everyone and always looking for the next one. Thanks again Mike for all yer hard work. jess
                        I did it just the way you told me too!!!

Comment

Jess, your son did great with the driving! Time to start working on a jeep for him ;-)
                          [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                          www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Thank you Ron, Curtis, and Mike for a fantastic weekend. That place is really fun to wheel and the new trails rock. Looking forward to next year.

"Go to bed Jason"
                            "NO! And you better stay away from my tent Chuck!"
                            That was so freaking funny. The best was when Randy went to bed and sent you the text. LMAO!!!
                            Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
                              I passed out in my chair around the fire, woke up cold with no fire and everyone else asleep, haha!
                              They told me that they would zip tie my legs to my chair so I chose not to sleep by the fire either.

Comment

They told me that they would zip tie my legs to my chair so I chose not to sleep by the fire either.

Comment

Working...
                                X