Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Thanks Rat!

I wanted to give Rat a big, Thank You. Yesterday. a friend, in my group, had an uca mount rip from the axle housing. Thanks to Rat, for having his 2 battery welding kit, and his willingness to do the repair. We were back on the trail in no time. It's guys like Kurt, that can turn a disaster, into a hiccup. Kurt's actions, are what makes, the MJR community great. :beer:

It was like that when I got here.

Yep that could have been an interesting drive out if we didn't get that fixed.

YOU THE MAN KURT !!! Ozzy was there too.

Thanks and it was good to see you again.
    You can lead a horse to water, but it might drown

Comment

Agreed, Kurt is about as upstanding as they come! Regardless of what everyone else says!! ;-) haha! :-D

How did the 2-battery welding setup work? I've been thinking about that.
      [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
      www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Well guys, glad you made it off trail and home safely. What I did isn't all that uncommon here; off roaders for the most part are real good about helping others out. That's why I love offroading. So just pay it forward; it comes back in spades, trust me! Oh, thanks for the breakfast Guinness...
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Hay Joe, where were you guys when this happened?
          You com'n up to Jawbone on the 26th?
          Gary
          Hav'n you along, is like loose'n 2 good men....

Comment

Comment

Awesome pictures there!
              Lumpy Grits aka Iceman

Comment

I'm amazed that you were able to get the Ozzman to sit still for the pics. He usually sees a camera and starts moving.
                [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                [/COLOR]

Comment

I'll echo this thread. MJR folks really helped cement me back into wheeling after not having a Jeep for about 10 years. MJR Rocks!

On a side note, my dog Vita started wagging her tail (nub of tail) when she saw Ozzy... Guess dogs remember random days of playing or something?
                  USMC F&AM

Comment

My Aussie does the same thing. I was looking a pictures on my phone and she bolted into the closet.

So , it wasn't me that took the picture. I just wanted to make sure Kurt got it, and everyone that knows Ozzy will appreciate it as well.

Comment

Kurt was saying the same thing. I guess the trick is to catch him in the afternoon, after a long, busy morning.

Iceman, I want to go, I'm trying to move some things around so I can swing it.

Daniel_Buck, The weld worked well enough to get him off the trail. But not any more then that.
                      It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tumbleweed13 View Post
                        Kurt was saying the same thing. I guess the trick is to catch him in the afternoon, after a long, busy morning.

Iceman, I want to go, I'm trying to move some things around so I can swing it.

Daniel_Buck, The weld worked well enough to get him off the trail. But not any more then that.

We'll be there, and bringing our mini-Aussie(Shelia)too.
                        Iceman

Comment

Working...
                        X