Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: Panamint Nov 8th

Scott and I are going to Panamint this year, wondering if anybody else was planning on attending? Kevin

Love to go with you guys but it ain't in the cards. Have fun.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Any trip that falls within the first 10 business days of each month I can't make. I think I've seen my last Panamint Days for a while which is why I'm looking forward to Oct 18th.

Comment

I will be there again this year. I never did find you guys last year. I am running Cummins Cut Off and Isham Canyon.

Comment

This will be our first year in quite a few years to miss PVD. It's always a fun event! and a great raffle too!
          Regards,
          Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

I won the ladies Avon gift bag last year, no jeep products, but nice for my wife.

Comment

I can't go this year; it's the same weekend as my 50th high school reunion.
              If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
              KI6MLU

Comment

Originally posted by Red rubicon View Post
                I will be there again this year. I never did find you guys last year. I am running Cummins Cut Off and Isham Canyon.
                I'll be there along with Kevin - we're trading off leading/tailing on Isham and Cummins - the organizers are really short on help this year.

Art

Comment

Originally posted by Rock Dog View Post
                  I'll be there along with Kevin - we're trading off leading/tailing on Isham and Cummins - the organizers are really short on help this year.

Art
                  We will be there again this year...I'd be happy to help lead or tail gun any of the runs if they need help....we will be there from Wed night/Monday.
                  WOKNROX!
                  Let's go wheelin!

Comment

Originally posted by WOKNROX View Post
                    We will be there again this year...I'd be happy to help lead or tail gun any of the runs if they need help....we will be there from Wed night/Monday.
                    Contact Bonnie Ferguson <jeepnbonnie61@yahoo.com> - she is organizing PVD and last I checked, still needed folks to help with trails and safety checks. Kevin was going to lead Cummins on Friday and I was leading Isham Saturday during the day. We are also looking to get folks together for an Isham nite run, probably Saturday nite for folks who have already run it during the daytime and have sufficient lighting.

Art

Comment

Originally posted by Rock Dog View Post
                      Contact Bonnie Ferguson <jeepnbonnie61@yahoo.com> - she is organizing PVD and last I checked, still needed folks to help with trails and safety checks. Kevin was going to lead Cummins on Friday and I was leading Isham Saturday during the day. We are also looking to get folks together for an Isham nite run, probably Saturday nite for folks who have already run it during the daytime and have sufficient lighting.

Art
                      Hey..right on...I should be talking to her next week anyways...so I'll ask her how I can lend a hand.
                      Thanx
                      WOKNROX!
                      Let's go wheelin!

Comment

Wish I could make this event.

Comment

Would love to join you Kevin, but this one is not going to work out. It's peak season at work. You know, if the stuff ain't in the stores by Black Friday, you will miss Christmas sales. I won't be free again until T-Day.
                          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                          [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Would love to join you Kevin, but this one is not going to work out. It's peak season at work. You know, if the stuff ain't in the stores by Black Friday, you will miss Christmas sales. I won't be free again until T-Day.
                            Will miss you guys. Been talking about doing Panamint for a long time. Never been there for an official CA run. Been on my bucket list.

Comment

With the shut down over, you might get some nice jet flybys on Thursday and Friday. That is always a highlight watching the jets come screaming through the valley.

Comment

Working...
                              X