Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Calling all rock crawlers!

Hey everybody!

Long story short, I just found out I'm getting all my sick and annual leave back after burning through all of it.. Plus going into the hole from my back surgery last December.

Soo, that means I'm going to be taking leave and want to go crawl rocks for a couple days..Camping preferred because everything is so far for me to get there. I can do it during the week for those of you who work on Saturdays and/or Sundays!

Let's go somewhere! Who wants to go...and where we going? Preferably, somewhere lockers are required

Late Oct/ Nov timeframe? Any takers?

Lorie
    Jeep Girl

Be heading to the Sierra's the first weekend of Oct. Then the camping at C.B's, the weekend of the 18th, but after that. Well if you got the money honey, I got the time, we'll go honky Tonkin babe, all on your dime. Bring along your Cadillac, leave my old wreck behind, if you got the money honey, I got the time. Kevin.

Comment

You're a silly man Kevin...nobody much seemed to care about this post, so I went ahead and made some plans..

This is what I've got going...Oh and by the way ..BB was freakin AWESOME! Have a video for you to watch

We'll be in calico Oct 4th weekend..and the 19th I'll be running trail #113 and Miller Jeep with a couple friends..looks like we'll be running the same time in diff locations..go figure.

If anything changes, I'll drop a line..same for you!

Lorie
      Jeep Girl

Comment

Working...
      X