Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Lake

I'm responding to tjTerry's request for weekend runs, but this invite is open to all.
    tjTerry,I see you live in Paradise and would like to do some weekend runs. I live in Blairsden so maybe we could organize a weekend run. We have a few decent rock crawling runs out of Gold Lake and there's a 4x4 camp ground on the south end of Gold Lake. Most of the runs up here are a bit tamer than the Rubicon.

i go any time to all those gold lake runs i live close to there
    I am the Tarzan!

Comment

Whitlighting,
      Where is Gold lake? Is that one of the High Lakes past Inskip?
      I have heard alot about High Lakes and seen alot of Rock rigs on weekends heading through Paradise. Anyone one up for a run on Sunday the 15th, a quick run up to exlore Highlakes area. I will try to get a map Friday from Forest Service. The next free day I have is 29th.
      How about it Tarzan?
      T
      456's 2 lockers 4 disc brakes 8.8 lots of skid plates

Comment

sorry man i cant go im leavein for the rubicon friday and gold lake is 3 hrs from you up the feather river near qunicy
        I am the Tarzan!

Comment

Originally posted by tjTerry
          Whitlighting,
          Where is Gold lake? Is that one of the High Lakes past Inskip?
          I have heard alot about High Lakes and seen alot of Rock rigs on weekends heading through Paradise. Anyone one up for a run on Sunday the 15th, a quick run up to exlore Highlakes area. I will try to get a map Friday from Forest Service. The next free day I have is 29th.
          How about it Tarzan?
          T

Gold Lake is about 8 miles south west of Blairsden,a California road map probably won't show Gold Lake. If you have a copy of, "Guide To California Backroads & 4-Wheel Drive Trails", look on page 68 for Snake Lake.
          I won't be able to make the 15 th, Tarzan and I have been invited to run the Rubicon that weekend. We can try for the 29 th, i'll see if I can put together a group of 4 wheelers.
          This invitation is open to all. The Snake Lake run is difficult but easier than the Rubicon And not as long.

Comment

Working...
          X