Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: Fun In The Desert 2013 - October 12

Victor Valley 4 Wheelers 22nd annual Fun In The Desert. This event will be held on October 12th, 2013, at Means Dry Lake on Boone Rd in Johnson Valley. For more info or to register on line go to victorvalley4wheelers.com
    Last edited by wrong92407; 08-13-13, 01:44 PM. Reason: spelling
    Wrongway

Are you running different trail options? I'm stock 31" tires. I have better clearance now that the rocks have been beaten on the bottom of my Jeep.

Comment

Originally posted by LandOps View Post
      Are you running different trail options? I'm stock 31" tires. I have better clearance now that the rocks have been beaten on the bottom of my Jeep.
      Yes...we will be running Matino wash, Cougar Butts and a few others that you'll be able to participate in with 31inch tires....come on out and bring the family too!
      We're trying to make it more family oriented this year...
      SteveO
      WOKNROX!
      Let's go wheelin!

Comment

My jeep is down for the time being. We might go out for the raffle and the other festivities being as how that is also a fund raiser for the club
        "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Link to Fun In The Desert registration form, safety requirements and schedule:

http://victorvalley4wheelers.com/smf...php?board=41.0
          Never the last trail!:cactus:

Comment

Despite the government shutdown, the BLM granted the Victor Valley 4 Wheelers the permit for the Fun In The Desert event. It will go on as scheduled. This is one of the few event permits issued during the shutdown. On site registration opens this Friday, October 11th at noon and runs until 10:00pm and opens again at 6:00am Saturday. There will be something for everyone from mild to wild trails, kids games, raffle, great food, friends and fun! Come join us.
            Never the last trail!:cactus:

Comment

Working...
            X