Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Holcomb Creek/John Bull Thursday

Hey Guys,
    Update Meeting at 10:00 AM in Fawnskin by the firehouse.Running Gold Mountain and John Bull.

I want to run Holcomb Creek this Thursday and then try to head over to John Bull. I was going to try to get to Holcomb by 9:45 and head up Holcomb towards John Bull.if anyone has the day free let me know. I am going to start off of Green Valley Road. And head down 3n16.

Kevin
    Last edited by Red rubicon; 06-26-13, 10:12 PM.

Wish I could go, but to the beach with the grand kids I go.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
      Wish I could go, but to the beach with the grand kids I go.
      That sounds fun too.Well, I have all summer Curtis so anytime is good for me. I will post a few pics. I have my cousins from Mississippi visiting. They are used to mud so this type of Jeeping will be new to them.

Comment

I am up for a Monday Big Bear run

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
          I am up for a Monday Big Bear run
          I will be in Vegas on Monday.

Comment

Any Monday lol, have a ton of fun in Vegas

Comment

Sounds good!
              I hope I win enough money for a Dana 60!

Comment

I won't know for sure till tomorrow after noon but I think I'm going to be out there this weekend. I'm trying to convince the wife we should bring the Jeep JUST so I can go run Holcomb with my Brother and Father-In-Law while they girls all go do whatever. I'll let you know soon.
                USMC F&AM

Comment

We are meeting at Fawnskin at 10:00 AM by the firehouse.We are running Gold Mountain and John Bull.

Comment

PM sent-- we'll see ya up there!

Comment

Great day and no one on the trails, ran into Hundy on the trail. Ripped a sidewall but not sure where it happened but other than that great day!

Comment

Mark, still alive and kicking, haven't seen hide nor hair from you for awhile

Comment

Sorry I missed this. Didn't bring my Jeep. Saw my new niece be delivered by her dad in the living room and had a pretty good job interview. Glad it was a good run!
                          USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
                            Sorry I missed this. Didn't bring my Jeep. Saw my new niece be delivered by her dad in the living room and had a pretty good job interview. Glad it was a good run!
                            Wow. I think a trail run could wait for that.
                            God forgives, rocks don't
                            -sons of thunder

Comment

Originally posted by Red rubicon View Post
                              Great day and no one on the trails, ran into Hundy on the trail. Ripped a sidewall but not sure where it happened but other than that great day!
                              Great day on the trail! No traffic! Good to see you, Kevin!

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                              Mark, still alive and kicking, haven't seen hide nor hair from you for awhile
                              Yes! Been doing alot of Jeeping! I have my JK and now also a very nicely built XJ. No rockbuggy though!
                              We have run Rattlesnake/Mottino, Miller Jeep trail, John Bull, Bullfrog all in the last 2 weeks! Recently have camped on White Mtn and Afton cyn and Joshua Tree. Getting ready for a Rubicon trip---
                              Have you and Fred been doing any Jeeping? Or just Hammer trails? (cant do those anymore!)

Comment

Working...
                              X