Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imbeamer
    ]
    that pic sorta looks like the hummer has a solid rear axle...i thought these things were IFS and IRS..no??
    B R E T T
    87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

Did you have your sway bar disconnected on you liberty, Imbeamer? I know the libbies are IFS, but I ran into a small group of liberties in one of my wheelin trips, two of them were disconnected and seemed to flex a little more than the third guy's did. The two disconnected made it up a hill that was uneven with a few holes and rocks on the way up and the other one got stuck on the first rock because his right front left the ground, then he just started spinning. BTW, that looks like a great place to ride and those Rubi wheels look perty good on your libby.
      04 Rubicon
      4.5" RE Super Flex
      1" BL
      CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
      Currie Anti-rock swaybar
      35" el cheapos
      Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

No I dont disconnect them. I havnt had to much of a problem yet. when i start spinning i just apply a little brake with the gas and get right through. I may do the quickdisconnect in the future, but for now it works well enough for me. This is definetly a great little run. nothing extremely hard core, no big boulders or anything like that, but plenty of hills with ruts and steep inclines. Thanks, I love my new tires and rims.
        __________________________________________________ __

Michael
        93 Cherokee ^ 4.5 Rusty's full suspension lift
        ^ Dick Cepeck FCII 31's ^ Much more to come

Comment

Working...
        X