Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Mller Jeep Trail Feeler For June

Just puttin' it out here-

Any interest in either a day run or camping weekend for Miller and surrounding trails?

It's actually time for my annual Trail Clean Up Run on Yellow Jacket; which connects off Miller.

Dates I'm open to are June 8th for a day run or June 14th for the weekend.

I'm wheelin' BB the end of June, but can't imagine waiting that long in between runs.

For anyone who doesn't know where Miller is at, it's in the Fraizer Park area off the 5 North. Your rig should have tow points and sliders. Lockers are not required. I've taken many stock rigs up Miller with zero issues.

Post up if you'd be interested in running the trails...

Lorie
    Jeep Girl

I would be up for a day run.
    You can lead a horse to water, but it might drown

Comment

Long time!..and in my dream jeep.

Sounds good..I know Miller is a lot tamer and further for you guys..but it's still fun. I've got the Furlough looking down at me. Equates to a 20% paycut for 3 months..It begins July 8th. I'll be hitting up Miller a lot this summer.

I'll keep you posted on which day..right now, I'm leaning towards the 8th of June.

Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
        Long time!..and in my dream jeep.

Sounds good..I know Miller is a lot tamer and further for you guys..but it's still fun. I've got the Furlough looking down at me. Equates to a 20% paycut for 3 months..It begins July 8th. I'll be hitting up Miller a lot this summer.

I'll keep you posted on which day..right now, I'm leaning towards the 8th of June.

That sucks Lorie. Furlough Mr. Obama instead I say... But gives you more wheelin time, I know you'll hate that!
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Yea..20% paycut takes all my wheeling money plus some. Whatever. I'm still wheeling..just will be wheeling off my savings for 3 months....and is why I'll be sticking closer to home; rather than driving the normal 3.5 hours one way. It is what it is.
          Jeep Girl

Comment

I'm just gonna say it out loud. IH8GOVT

Comment

Yea....honestly, my gut tells me it won't last the full 11 weeks; if at all. I process all Admin for our Command and put out all Navy messages. We just delievered our Furlough letters to all of us Gov employees. I'm thinking they're going to realize it's going to hurt us too much to actually go through with it. We'll see, but if it does begin as planned July 8th, I doubt it'll last the full 11 weeks.

Bunch of damn idiots.

On a lighter note...you still planning on running little ol' Miller? Mike posted up after I did..figured you'd want to do something a bit more challenging..

I've played with the idea of doing the CB run..but it's pricey for me right now with this Furlough. I just got back from Calico and have BB coming up in June as well. If you changed your mind, I won't hold it against ya But if you didn't, I want to test drive your rig LOL kidding. (kinda)

Jeep Girl

Comment

Well let's hope they get it together. (Probably want to create fear)

The trail doesn't have to be challenging to be fun. I'm still working some bugs out of the rear end that appeared after dialing in the front. If I can the get sheckles up and get a few things fixed up I'll be there. I need to swap the bushings on the lower control arms, so you never know what may occur while the axle is out. :bonk:

Comment

Originally posted by Toolman View Post
                  Well let's hope they get it together. (Probably want to create fear)

[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR]The trail doesn't have to be challenging to be fun. I'm still working some bugs out of the rear end that appeared after dialing in the front. If I can the get sheckles up and get a few things fixed up I'll be there. I need to swap the bushings on the lower control arms, so you never know what may occur while the axle is out. :bonk:
                  Exactly!

In fact, I feel like I need to give my rig a break a few times a year. She's still my DD.

Good luck with your maintenance. My Joanzie goes back into the shop Monday for a wiring gremiln. There's most likely going only going to be a couple people who want to roll. All my regular friends who roll with me are saving for our BB run and can't go.
                  Jeep Girl

Comment

The 8th is definitely out for me, I'm helping a friend move that week. But I might be able to do the 14th for a day run. Have been so busy working on the willys, that I haven't gone to a wheeling trip in a few months :-\
                    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
                      The 8th is definitely out for me, I'm helping a friend move that week. But I might be able to do the 14th for a day run. Have been so busy working on the willys, that I haven't gone to a wheeling trip in a few months :-\

Wow..dont know how you do it D. I start twitching after 1 week. 15th sounds good to me .Toolman? The 14th is Friday.

Seems like an eternity.
                      Jeep Girl

Comment

Here's how it's shaping up..I may just run both saturdays...twitchy !!

1. Lorie- open
                        2. Toolman- Day run any idea what may work better?
                        3. Saharasean- 15th day run
                        4. Daniel- day run-15th
                        5. Ron-day 8th
                        6. Gunner- day run -15th
                        Jeep Girl

Comment

I will put myself down for a day run, right now as "maybe". Will keep you posted.
                          06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
                          07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

Originally posted by mrchips View Post
                            I will put myself down for a day run, right now as "maybe". Will keep you posted.

Roger that! Got a day that may work better than the other? Throw it out there when you know!

Lorie
                            Jeep Girl

Comment

I have some friends coming in from out of town and we are starting my driveway project weekend of the 15th so I won't be able to make it unfortunately. I'm still up for the 8th

Comment

Working...
                              X