Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Car trailer

For all if you really need any help, if your rig doesn't survive, I have a car trailer if you need help getting home. 760-220-7113, Kevin.

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
    For all if you really need any help, if your rig doesn't survive, I have a car trailer if you need help getting home. 760-220-7113, Kevin.
    What are ya sayin' !!! :tongue::bonk:

I plan on whooopin' some Calico a$$! :whip:

But good to know..just in case..Calico has been known to bite back once or twice

Thanks! That's very cool of you!

Lorie
    Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
      What are ya sayin' !!! :tongue::bonk:

I plan on whooopin' some Calico a$$! :whip:

But good to know..just in case..Calico has been known to bite back once or twice

Thanks! That's very cool of you!

Lorie
      Thought I'd put it out there. If somebody really, really, really needs help, I'l do what I can. Kevin.

Comment

Mighty nice of you to offer Kevin. I hope I will not need your services. But thank you just the same.

Comment

[COLOR="#800000"]I fear we will become much better friends Kevin.[/COLOR]
          [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
          Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
            [COLOR="#800000"]I fear we will become much better friends Kevin.[/COLOR]
            Just hangin out this weekend. Sometimes things break, been there and done that.

Comment

I almost needed your services this weekend Kevin. That is a very generous offer. Thanks for being so open-handed.
              You should have come with us. It was a good time!
              [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
              Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
              [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                I almost needed your services this weekend Kevin. That is a very generous offer. Thanks for being so open-handed.
                You should have come with us. It was a good time!
                After talking with Scott, I thought maybe I'd be getting a call. From what Scotty was saying, sounds like I run the same helm joints. Obviously all went well, Kevin.

Comment

After talking with Scott, I thought maybe I'd be getting a call. From what Scotty was saying, sounds like I run the same helm joints. Obviously all went well, Kevin.
                  Things didn't go as planned, but we had a LOT of fun. I posted a report.
                  [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                  Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                  [/COLOR]

Comment

[QUOTE=1 Bad F N Z;224028]Thought I'd put it out there. If somebody really, really, really needs help, I'l do what I can. Kevin.[/Q
                    Now that's cool! Thanks for the heads up Kevin!

Comment

[QUOTE=redrockerfan;224217]
                      Thought I'd put it out there. If somebody really, really, really needs help, I'l do what I can. Kevin.[/Q
                      Now that's cool! Thanks for the heads up Kevin!
                      Thank you. With it being Memorial weekend I figured a lot of our friends would be wheeling, and sometimes things happen. We had people at Calico, Cougar Buttes, Hammers, and Big Bear, and I live in Hesperia. Not doing a lot of wheeling right now with my back so I thought I'd throw it out there. Kevin.

Comment

Working...
                      X