Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
    Got to give the JK guy this, he sure wasn't shy with that expensive rig, he tried something somewhat crazy and it didn't fly. Was fun trying to figure out a way to drag him out of his predicament
    Yeah, at least he's got nuts. Boy was he stuck good. Looks like you guys might have saved him a long walk.
    holes = cowbell

Comment

He had partners, just needed a bit of direction to get it dragged out

Comment

I see, the risky line makes more sense in that context. Also explains the JK that was winching him out.
        holes = cowbell

Comment

The one JK's winch broke right then and there, he had a competition winch, spooled it out to far and pulled the line of the drum.
          So after we had dragged and maneuvered this thing around in a position that was as free as it was going to get we had the one JK winching and the other pulling to get him free. One winch wasn't going to do it. Was wedged in there pretty good even after dragging that thing around to free it up some

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
            Looks like we are gonna try a hammers run next weekend, after that I am of to Moab for a week. So if it's still cool enough in mid June I am game Mike
            We've had snow in the mountains in June on a few occasions. See how it goes.

Comment

Working...
            X