Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Big Bear 5-25 Gold Mtn to John Bull

I'm thinking of starting out on Gold Mtn then running it up through John Bull and if time permitting we could hit a few other things and/or maybe even do Holcombe Creek depending on how fast were moving. 33s and one locker are suggested if you want to do John Bull/Holcombe Creek but not required we can get you through if you don't mind a strap. I'm thinking 9am at Gold Mtn entrance or I can meet you in town to take you over there if you don't know the way, Ill want coffee anyways.
    Last edited by DzrtRat; 05-11-13, 09:46 AM.
    I did it just the way you told me too!!!

Count me as a maybe. I will have to see if I can avoid working that day.

Comment

I think I can make this. I need to stay out of JV.
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

I just finished installing my lift and misc parts... I need a shakedown run. I'm tentatively saying yes. My TW drive shaft will be here Weds and still need to complete the exhaust.

Might have 3 or 4 others going. I will know more mid to late next week.

Comment

Sounds great guys weathers been perfect up here.

Comment

I should have my spare wheel mounted by then, if I get it done I will join you Friday.
            You can lead a horse to water, but it might drown

Comment

I'm going to see if I can get that Friday off.

Comment

Sorry guys I messed up the 24th is Friday thank you Toolman for pointing that out I thought it was Saturday...I actually would like to do this on Saturday the 25th but if anyone has to go Friday Ill be there. Again my apologies for mishap on dates.

Comment

Sat the 25th may also work. I need a couple of good shakedown runs... Let see as we get closer.

Comment

Originally posted by parcours View Post
                    Sat the 25th may also work. I need a couple of good shakedown runs... Let see as we get closer.
                    Sat does work better for me.

Comment

I will be up that way with the FJ crew for the weekend. I think I'll tag along with you guys since not sure if they're planning any fun runs. Bumper is getting fixed and beefed up and winch thrown back in. Should be fun

Comment

Weathers been perfect up here. Jeep Jamboree was up here last weekend so I bet they tore the trails up. Look forward to seeing all you.

Comment

Originally posted by DzrtRat View Post
                          Weathers been perfect up here. Jeep Jamboree was up here last weekend so I bet they tore the trails up. Look forward to seeing all you.
                          Either tore or stacked like a highway

Comment

It seems the latter is more often the case these days. Makes it easy on us small jeeps, LOL!

Comment

I did the Jeepers Jamboree up there last summer. Quite fun actually. MANY different rigs to check out...

Comment

Working...
                              X