Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Johnson Valley: Hammer time - Sat April 27th

Scott and I are going to Johnson valley to play Saturday the 27th. and spend the nite. Care to join us?

My buddy Steve will be there with a small group of buggies. If you run into him tell him Kevin says hello. He has a buggy with red door and red hood skins and 39 inch Krawlers with King Coilovers. Be careful out there.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
      Scott and I are going to Johnson valley to play Saturday the 27th. and spend the nite. Care to join us?
      How you going to do the AAT and this? :dunno:
      Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
        How you going to do the AAT and this? :dunno:
        Darn, your right Chuck,can't be at two places at the same time. A day with my family, or a day throwing rocks. mmmmmm. See you.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
          Talked to you guys at the top of Resolution. Hope you enjoyed the rest of the weekend.
          Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Man View Post
            Talked to you guys at the top of Resolution. Hope you enjoyed the rest of the weekend.
            Hey Rich, enjoyed watching your buggy going up that trail. Left early Sunday, had things to do at home. Kevin.

Comment

Working...
            X