Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Cb

Will be going back out to CB friday night to spend the weekend 4/12/13. Taking the wife and dogs for a little R&R. Will be running trails on saturday, if anybody wants to come along. Would like to do a night run on saturday if anyone want's to.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

I'm getting the heep ready for IDTT or I would go.
    Check out .

Comment

Well now she wants to go to Borrego. So I have no idea where we will end up:confused2
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

get the steering all fixed?
        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
        www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Done on tuesday. Ordered part on saturday.

Comment

I'd join you in either spot but it is a working weekend for me. Post Pics!
            [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
            Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
            [/COLOR]

Comment

Curtis -I'm going to Anza Borrego/Blair Valley this weekend (leaving in a couple hours). Not planned as an off-roading weekend, but I will have the jeep. Let me know if you end up down there.

Comment

I'm on call but If your still going out to CB, I can play on some short trails as long as I can get out quick if I have to
                Dennis and Tammy
                Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Working...
                X