Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: You’re Invited To A Party!! April 19th- 21st

It is a BBQ/ Meet N Greet/ Wheel if you want/ Camping weekend!!

All are welcome!

For convenience purposes, we'll be in Hungry Valley, Gorman. April 19th weekend. This weekend is really about hanging out together and having fun. I won’t be organizing any trail runs, but they’re all around us, so if we wanted to hop on one at any point in time, we’re right there. All trails in the park are fine for stock rigs. There’s also a practice area where I’ve seen many break their junk, get stuck in the mud pit and other obstacles.

Although I’m not organizing any particular runs at any particular time Saturday , I do plan on running Pronghorn to Quails Pass to Vics Cat, so I can hang an American Flag in honor of my dear friend; Texas.

For anyone who's not familiar with HV, here’s a link. When you enter the park, they will give you a map of all the trails and campsites (and/or you can download them online) This park is quite large and is fun for Jeeps, motorcycles, razors and quads. Bring your toys and games! Let’s play!! I usually always see deer..even before I officially enter the park. Pretty neat!

Directions and info: http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=1192

Date: April 19th-21st

Fees: $10 to camp, $5 day pass. No reservations. First come first serve.Tents or RV’s (any size), fire pits, toilets, dumpsters, big picnic tables and shelter.

****CAMPGROUND****

So the chosen campground ** Upper Scrubs** If you're coming into the park from Smokey Bear exit, you go up the road to the stop sign and then make a right. You'll see Lower Scrubs first on your left....Upper Scrubs is next. When you enter the area, we'll be off to the left. It's a little secluded and not in the middle of God and the dust bowl. It's got some bushes and kind of a nice little set up for our party

Come on out, meet some new people, bbq, have a few drinks around a camp fire, chill to some good tunes and putt around the park some when the mood strikes ya ! Come out for the weekend or just the day!

Who wants to come? I’ll be there Friday after work April 19th And will be on Ch 4 CB while in the park.

1. Lorie- I H8RDS- Fri- Sun

2. Jeff-Turdhurdler- Fri-Sat

3. Robbie-RadarRob2012- Fri-Sun

4. Bernie and Vanessa- Werubiblue06- Fri-Sun

5. Parker and Jess- Maverick243- Fri-Sun And friends!

6. Stan- JPi- Trying for Friday--?

7. Proride- Saturday

8. Ryan-Tanks

9. Brandon-BrandonT- Fri-Sun

10. ZJ94YJ94- Fri-Sun

11. JeepNavyGirl

12. Dusty Dave- Saturday

13. Kenny-iwaxmyjimmy-Fri-Sun

14. Lorienzo-4xSmurf- Fri-Sun

15. idriveoverstuff & wife

16. Adam & Gabi-lovethetrails5-Fri-Sun

17. brownl11-Sat-Sun

18. JeepJoe22-Fri-Sat

Lorie
    Last edited by I H8RDS; 04-08-13, 12:10 PM.
    Jeep Girl

Looks like a party. Have fun ya'all
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Yep! Gona be a lot of fun! Figured if peope for whatever reason weren't going to do Calico, they could always do HV. Always cool making new friends, no matter where it is.
      Jeep Girl

Comment

Well if I mean when I get the Rat back on the road I'll come out to one of yur suaree's... Been to long.
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Yes it has Kurt! Think about May...I'm thinking CB..and Miller and surrounding trails will be re-opening towards the end of May.

Those are my plans for May.
          Jeep Girl

Comment

I'll be on the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by SkylarM View Post
              I'll be on the next one.
              Sky..LONG time buddy!

This party is 22 people strong and still growing...

I'll be running again the first weekend of May...maybe CB..

Good to hear from you!

Lorie
              Jeep Girl

Comment

Working...
              X