Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahaha I was intimidated but I have faith in grocery geter. I have a Spartan locker up front.

Comment

It was a great run - I'm surprised how much wheelin we got in even after getting started a little late. It would be nice to do this same route again sometime before summer.

A few were wanting to do a BB run. Hoping to do a Lake Arrowhead to Fawnskin run via Dishpan & Holcomb soon.

Comment

Of the runs I've been on to CB, this was probably one of the smaller groups, maybe that's why we made it through so quickly? And everyone was at least a fairly skilled driver (myself excluded, haha!)
        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
        www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Argh, I am in pain for missing this run! Thanks for rubbing it in with all the great pics

As for steering with a lunchbox locker in the front, yeah it can be a pain. Mine fights me sometimes (i.e., always).

Comment

Looked like a cool run Mike! Nice pics!

I'm going to be looking for somewhere to go May 3rd weeknd. I don't know my way around CB that well..but I may just post up a run there anyways....I'll just add the disclaimer that it'll be an experiment LOL
            Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
              Looked like a cool run Mike! Nice pics!

I'm going to be looking for somewhere to go May 3rd weeknd. I don't know my way around CB that well..but I may just post up a run there anyways....I'll just add the disclaimer that it'll be an experiment LOL
              Might be able to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                Might be able to make it.
                That would be cool..we wont be looking to do narley stuff but stuff that's at least a little challenging I wouldn't mind organizing it all and you leading it if you wanted...God only knows where we'll end up with me leading out there..either way..LMK!
                Jeep Girl

Comment

Working...
                X