Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Colossal CB's Classic Run - March 16

I've been wanting to get a group on some of the new stuff out at the CB's.
    This run will consist of nearly 100 percent all new obstacles - some really fun stuff, you won't be dissapointed.

Rating - Most Difficult
    Requirements - 33's & Lockers (minimum for this trail)
    Date - March 16th or 23rd.

A couple of shots from the trail.

Last edited by mkjeepers; 03-01-13, 03:29 PM.

new obstacles?
    according to this site: http://inthedirtministry.org/events/cougar-buttes/
    these formations are over 100 million years old
    An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by 2blk2drs View Post
      new obstacles?
      according to this site: http://inthedirtministry.org/events/cougar-buttes/
      these formations are over 100 million years old
      We'll be driving where cavemen once walked.

Comment

Might be able to do the 16th, if it gets set atleast a week in advance, so I can change my work schedule

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
          Might be able to do the 16th, if it gets set atleast a week in advance, so I can change my work schedule
          Cool...

Comment

Definitely interested! When will the date be set? 16th could work for me.

Comment

Maybe someone can try the Widowmaker.

Comment

im in definately...
                I did it just the way you told me too!!!

Comment

Goes without saying I want to go but my job keeps getting more and more time consuming. My poor Jeep is sitting with her guts all over the garage floor cuz I haven't had time to work on her. I'll wait till the date is set to commit or not. The 16th will probably be too soon but who knows.
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I'd be game for the 23rd, hopefully we'll catch a break and it won't be too hot in the desert yet
                    "A nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its laws made by cowards and its wars fought by fools" -Thucydides

Comment

Lets figure the 16th for this run. I'm thinking this trail is going to work out pretty well and I'm hoping to get another run set up for those who can't make this date. We'll be going through the "Over the Hill" playground (for those w/ 40's) on this route.

Comment

Sweet. I can do the 16th.
                        Check out .

Comment

I tried the window maker in Tom Severin's Rock Crawling 101 class right after I had my stretch finished... I still would have gone over backwards if I didn't throw the clutch in and come back down... I did have my spare on though and rack in the back... which doesn't help my climbing stability at all. I am wanting to drive up to the East Jeep Safari later this month so this run could be a great shake down for my lil YJ after I get her back (this week I promise)
                          Last edited by vwtipeii; 03-04-13, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
                            I tried the window maker in Tom Severin's Rock Crawling 101 class right after I had my stretch finished... I still would have gone over backwards if I didn't throw the clutch in and come back down... I did have my spare on though and rack in the back... which doesn't help my climbing stability at all. I am wanting to drive up to the East Jeep Safari later this month so this run could be a great shake down for my lil YJ after I get her back (this week I promise)
                            I saw your YJ at Brothers the other day - I think it was a "YJ" - at least it had square headlights. Sounded good though.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                              Sweet. I can do the 16th.
                              Would be good to see Chucky and Skeeter again
                              Going to try and get my schedule changed so I can join the fun

Comment

Working...
                              X