Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like an awesome day out there in the mountains. Great pictures everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch View Post
      Looks like an awesome day out there in the mountains. Great pictures everyone.
      Were your ears burning Mitch? We brought your name up a good bit during the day. Especially when we got to spots like this:
      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Hi Mitch, we missed you on this run!

Bernie, that video of Roger sliding backward all locked up made me giggle like a little girl. That hill was pure slippery ice. I couldn't stand up in the tire tracks, I kept falling on my ass.

Russ, your narratives are always great.

Great time with you all. My passenger Rick was very impressed with the outing and is shopping Jeeps now.

Mike
        "They look Friendly" G. Custer

Comment

Originally posted by Deepwater View Post
          Hi Mitch, we missed you on this run!

Bernie, that video of Roger sliding backward all locked up made me giggle like a little girl. That hill was pure slippery ice. I couldn't stand up in the tire tracks, I kept falling on my ass.

Russ, your narratives are always great.

Great time with you all. My passenger Rick was very impressed with the outing and is shopping Jeeps now.

Mike
          Yeah Mike that is funny, my kids and Vanessa also thought it was very funny when I showed them. I thought that video of Roger sliding so badly merited a few laughs at my expense. This video really depicts how slippery that last section was.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepwater View Post

Yay, I set up an account here. Guys I had a blast and am looking forward to more adventures. Eventually in my own Jeep.

Rick..

Comment

It was great to meet you Rick, I'm so sorry you caught Jeeping disease! There is no known cure!
              SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
              MJR moderator
              MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
              Jeep Patrol Leader
              Reforestation Supervisor
              Licensed Ham - n6ujm
              Eagle Scout

Comment

Looks like a great trip you guys! The snow adds a little fun to the adventure for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                  It was great to meet you Rick, I'm so sorry you caught Jeeping disease! There is no known cure!
                  Way back in the dark ages (maybe 20 years ago) I owned a 88 Cherokee (XJ) which I tried a little off roading with. I didn't have anyone to do it with, and without the internet to find people I gave up the attempt and kept it pretty much on pavement. Made the move up to Alaska with it back before they paved the AlCan highway tho but that's a different story.

Rick..

Comment

Working...
                  X