Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Moab March 17-22nd.

Hey guys,
    I am heading to Moab the week before Easter Jeep Safari. I will get there Sunday and be there until Friday. If anyone else will be there, I would love to meet up for a run . Also, please post which trails you have run there and liked. I have 37 inch Krawlers and can run pretty hard trails. I have run Moab Rim and a few trails at area BFE before.I think I want to try Hells Revenge, Golden Spike, and Pritchett Canyon. I hope I see some of you at TDS.

Thanks,

Kevin

Pritchet is fun might as well try on the rocks or whatever it's called it starts right after Pritchet, since it's a long drive from the end of Pritchet to the highway that will make it a bit more fun. So is Escalator and hells gate. Golden spike has some fun spots The widow maker on Metal masher is pretty cool too.
    We had a ball there last year, I am seriously thinking about heading back the first of June

Fun on Pritchet

Freddy going up Widow Maker with a duct taped together driveshaft

Comment

Did Fred make it or have to winch? I will save the harder trails for the end of the week. I am excited to go there for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Red rubicon View Post
        Did Fred make it or have to winch? I will save the harder trails for the end of the week. I am excited to go there for sure.
        Took a few minutes of tire spinning then they grabbed and it walked right up.
        I guess it helped to push it, to keep it there to heat the tires
        lol If all else failed I was there as a winch point

Last edited by aw12345; 02-21-13, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X