Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Gold Mountain snow run

Scott and I met up with some of his friends to run Gold mountain. Heading out to Lucerne it looked like a Jeepers Jamboree, all the Jeeps heading up to Big Bear, and I assume Bull Frog area. We had Scott TJ and Jack LJ, An open axle YJ, and A open axle Cherokee, plus me in the Cruiser. The Gad Zuks club was running Jacoby Canyon North to South, an us and other MJR's running Gold Mountain South to North. It became quite the traffic jam on top of Gold Mountain, with more coming behind us. The Gad Zuks pulled over and let us go through. Gold mountain going up was a lot of ice until you got to the top. Afterward we went to John Bull and had lunch. It was getting quite crowded, so Scott took his group over to 3N17 White Mountain area, where they were able to break a fresh trail.

Gold Mountain;

I slipped and fell again when we were having lunch at John Bull, and it was getting crowded there, so we headed off to 3N17. Scott took his group to White Mountan area and was breaking a new trail thru the snow.

It was the first time the boys in the YJ and the Cherokee, had gone Jeeping, so I think they had a good time. Kevin

Nice shots Kevin, looks like fun
    Dennis and Tammy
    Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Wish I could have made it!!
      [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
      www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Looks like a lot of fun Kevin!
        Best, Maxwell
        "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

thankls for posting dad.

Comment

Kevin, thank you for posting the pictures! I had an awesome time, can't wait to go again! Hope your shoulder gets better soon!

Comment

Looks like a great day.
              I wish I could have joined, but Mr. Green has a cracked head. He is going to be in surgery for a bit.
              White Mtn looks like lots of fun.
              [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
              Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
              [/COLOR]

Comment

Scott was telling me that the young man driving the Cherokee had borrowed it to see if he would like it and Jeeping. I guess he bought it when he got back. He must of had a good time Kevin.

Comment

Working...
                X