Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Over due play time at the Hammers

Met Mr Freddy at the lake bed this morning for some Hammer loving fun.
    Trails are in great shape, dug out washed out, just the way we like it.
    We did Sunbonnet first, then the whole highway system and to cap the day of a whole lot of Jack.
    Of all the trails Jack was the most fun and toughest. It had a few spots that definitely got interesting.
    The steep climb out is also getting pretty nasty, pretty sure that on 35's it will be a chore to get up it.
    All in all a great day.

Seen Fred and his trailer queen as I was getting a sandwhich at Subway this morning. I know he saw the cruiser, cause he just bout turn around in his seat looking at it. I don't think he saw me waving at him caused I had my cami's coveralls on.
    Are you referring to the very top of Jack where you look to your left and its a long ways down? Scott did fine a few months ago going up it, but it made me nervous. Kevin.

Comment

It has gotten a lot worse near the top it has some little ledges that are getting really dug out.
      Compared to the last time we ran it, it has gotten to be a lot more fun. Nature did a fine job on the trail and some knuckle heads digging it out made it even better

Comment

Looks good Art. I cant wait to be able to drag my jeep through there one day

Comment

I was in that area today, was a beautiful day out.

Comment

Yup was a gorgeous day to play in the sand box

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDhSH...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Kevin I thought that was your rig but didnt see you hiding in your camo. Had another great day out playing with the toys. Thanks Art for the pics. The first pic. was the spot that wanted to lay me over on my right side aginst the rock dident want that backed up went around.
              You can make it

Comment

Originally posted by flatout View Post
                Kevin I thought that was your rig but didnt see you hiding in your camo. Had another great day out playing with the toys. Thanks Art for the pics. The first pic. was the spot that wanted to lay me over on my right side aginst the rock dident want that backed up went around.
                Forgot that I was invisable in my cami's. We went up to Gold Mountain. Scott was leading some beginners. There was more snow up there than I thought there would be. MAjor traffic jam on top. MJR group going south and the Gadzuk's club going north. IT all worked out. Now the Cruiser looks like a major mud puddle.

Comment

Cool pic's Art, was sure a nice day to play
                  Dennis and Tammy
                  Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24a2N...ature=youtu.be

Comment

you guys sure do make it look easy!

Comment

It is. Come out with us some time.
                        You can make it

Comment

Working...
                        X