• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rkwfxd View Post
    I'm in. See you there.
    Should be a great day.

Comment

Hey Mike..got another one coming..dont think he's on this site..so thought I'd let ya know..
      Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
        Hey Mike..got another one coming..dont think he's on this site..so thought I'd let ya know..
        Should be an exciting run out there. Several first timers.

Comment

Right on! So Mike, what would be the zipcode for that area..Im trying to see what the weather will be...pants/shorts..last monday could have been a shorts day. And do you think the trails are going to be pretty crowded with KOH going on? And..do you think we'll be OK leaving Ventura at 0600 with any KOH traffic?
          Jeep Girl

Comment

Might be up for a trip on the 9th. Might have to flip a coin for the protest the 8th or wheeling on the 9th, but I'll run this by the wife for approval!
            "A nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its laws made by cowards and its wars fought by fools" -Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by Taphorn View Post
              Might be up for a trip on the 9th. Might have to flip a coin for the protest the 8th or wheeling on the 9th, but I'll run this by the wife for approval!
              That would be awesome..you could ride up with Parker and I Dan
              Jeep Girl

Comment

Here ya go Barbie in the candy store. You can find the weather info for Lucerne Valley here

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/luc...orecast/342534

or ask that old coot Roger

Your excitement is fun to watch, to bad I'll be pooped at the end of that week, looks like I'll be very busy all week.

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                  Right on! So Mike, what would be the zipcode for that area..Im trying to see what the weather will be...pants/shorts..last monday could have been a shorts day. And do you think the trails are going to be pretty crowded with KOH going on? And..do you think we'll be OK leaving Ventura at 0600 with any KOH traffic?
                  Lorie just type in - Lucerne Valley, Ca.

I don't expect much traffic if any on the trails. If there is we'll pick an alternate route. There's 6 trails out there. I would'nt expect any traffic on the highway either. KOH is still another 20 miles east of CB's.

Dan I hope you can make it - I saw you in your Jeep in BB on Sat - all covered in mud. How's the new suspention?

Comment

extended forecast for saturday the 9th short might not be the best choice

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/luc.../342534?day=11

Comment

So Art what are the details for the KOH this year, can you go anywhere and watch the race or is it restricted to certain areas. I understand there is an admission charge now.

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                        So Art what are the details for the KOH this year, can you go anywhere and watch the race or is it restricted to certain areas. I understand there is an admission charge now.
                        Pretty much restricted to viewing areas, the big accident during the desert race took care of that.
                        Entry fee is 20 bucks. I'll be there in and out all week got business to attend to there

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                          Here ya go Barbie in the candy store. You can find the weather info for Lucerne Valley here

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/luc...orecast/342534

or ask that old coot Roger

Your excitement is fun to watch, to bad I'll be pooped at the end of that week, looks like I'll be very busy all week.
                          Barbie in a candy store LOL Yea, the rocks!!! and gosh, I miss ol' Roger! Am I ever going to see him again!?? As for the excitement...you know me..I am happiest in my Jeep and never try to contain it. Why??
                          Jeep Girl

Comment

Don't contain it lol, let it bubble over is fun to watch. Rodger will join the fun one of these days

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                              Don't contain it lol, let it bubble over is fun to watch. Rodger will join the fun one of these days
                              Im so glad I can entertain you Art! lol and pooped or not, try to make CB!
                              Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                                Dan I hope you can make it - I saw you in your Jeep in BB on Sat - all covered in mud. How's the new suspention?
                                New suspension is a lot smoother than the old. I have to crawl under the jeep and tighten everything up again before heading out in a few weeks. There are a few other things I need to correct as well, but I should have the time before the 9th. BB was a sloppy mess last weekend, didn't see anyone else on the trails though. Ran Gold Mountain and John Bull in 3 hours at a leisurely pace.
                                "A nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its laws made by cowards and its wars fought by fools" -Thucydides

Comment

Working...
                                X