Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeway Ridge Trail 25th July

Sorry, had to change this to the 24th cause they switched me to nights.

Going to hit up the Freeway Ridge trail this weekend , I wasn't able to explore it all last weekend due to a late start. If anyone wants to join feel free to meet at the trail head @ 1000 on Saturday the 24th.
    You can get to the 178 from the 99, or from the 14. (It's just West of Lake Isabella) Trail Head is right next to the freeway, don't blink or you'll miss it.

(Start point off CA 178)
    LAT N 35 34.932'
    LON W 118 33.257
    Last edited by H8PVMT; 07-20-04, 03:31 PM.
    [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
    [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Any chance of doing this on sunday the 25th?? I only sundays off so kinda limited..
    04TJ, 4.0 5spd
    4" rough country springs
    Nth degree arms upper and lower
    1" Currie MML/BL
    Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
    33"BFG MT's
    Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Originally posted by New one
      Any chance of doing this on sunday the 25th?? I only sundays off so kinda limited..

Sorry Ed, I was going to do it this Sunday but the jerks at my work needed me to work nights for the next week and a half which includes sundays. :mad:
      [color=grey]Ryan[/color]

Comment

Ok, Im gonna see how things are going, Its getting busy time so work kinda frowns on extra days off during it, but if possible im gonna make it..
        04TJ, 4.0 5spd
        4" rough country springs
        1" Currie MML/BL
        33"BFG MT's
        Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Originally posted by New one
          Ok, Im gonna see how things are going, Its getting busy time so work kinda frowns on extra days off during it, but if possible im gonna make it..

Well if you can't make it we can always do it again in the future. It's close for me so I don't mind.
          [color=grey]Ryan[/color]

Comment

Ryan, Any sunday you want to run that trail with somebody else, let me know, Its not far for me either, I live just 13 miles south of rosamond so any sunday im up for it
            04TJ, 4.0 5spd
            4" rough country springs
            1" Currie MML/BL
            33"BFG MT's
            Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Well was a good day. Sorta hot up there and we took a different route that led us to a swarm of bees. BEES!:omg: Needless to say we turned around and went back through Black Gulch.:thumbs_up I would post the video we took but it's 30 megs. Sorry.
              [color=grey]Ryan[/color]

Comment

Working...
              X