Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool. i will run it by her to see if she'd like to join

Comment

thanks but the wife says, she doesn't want to do something that hard on her first run as a driver. we have done it before in my JK (a few years ago). have fun we will probably do a fire road somewhere lol

Comment

No worries. We used to go do Main Divide all the time. It was close and offered amazing views.
        USMC F&AM

Comment

Bring chains Chris. The CHP may require you to have them to just get up the mountain.
          I can tell you that Holcomb, JB, and maybe even Jacoby Cyn will be much safer with chains. If the snow is deep, it may be the only way to make it through.
          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
          [/COLOR]

Comment

Oh. I didn't really give that a thought Mike. If that's the case we may only be running CB on Monday. I don't have chains. I guess we shall see when I get up there on Saturday. I'm hoping that most of the snow will have melted to create a nice soupy mess. Haha
            USMC F&AM

Comment

I think yer gonna get yer soupy mess weather has been warm last two days and suppose too get warmer for next seven..50s day 20s at night, snow is melting like crazy. Gonna b more mud than snow I think if this keeps up...Hopefully shaded areas still got some snow and the rest will be rocks and muck..cant wait
              I did it just the way you told me too!!!

Comment

ALRIGHTY!!! We are SBNF bound. If anyone gets a hair to join us for Jacoby later this afternoon feel free to shoot me a pm. I'll get it when I wake up in Ca.
                USMC F&AM

Comment

OK Tips. I got the day off so I am in. Bringing wife and son and dog too. My jeep is pretty capable but I an not super confident so I may take some bypasses. Gonna hook up with Lori on the road and we will meet you guys there.

Thanks

Comment

My buddy Rich I talked about on the other thread..we'll see you out there! There may be 2 more rolling in with us.

:whip:
                    Jeep Girl

Comment

Looks like I'm bringin 1 more...Nick; does by Derp on another forum. I'll be meeting these guys off the 210. See ya'll there
                      Jeep Girl

Comment

Looking forward too it! Had a boost in the snow today, headed down the hill around 8 tomorrow. Drive safe folks!
                        USMC F&AM

Comment

Cool! Looks like 1 more..so it'll be me, Rich, Nick and Rob. We're meeting on the road. Hopefully we get there before or right at 0900. I've got a white TJ and black grill. Rich has a big yellow TJ and Rob's an LJ..not sure on Nick's.
                          Jeep Girl

Comment

Sounds good! I'm in the 4 dote mud colored with the MJR windshield banner.
                            USMC F&AM

Comment

Working...
                            X