Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtis View Post
    Mike try that trail that goes to the left at the tight s-turn going out the canyon from Hammer down.

We'll take a look at it. Has anyone been up it yet? Looks like a psyco - I mean cycle path.

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
      We'll take a look at it. Has anyone been up it yet? Looks like a psyco - I mean cycle path.
      I thought it looks really cool so does that make me a psycho, er cycle?
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I made it about 1/3 of the way, but pulled out because I only had two wheel drive. Art made it about 2/3's of the way, but pull out to follow me back to the truck. I haven't finished it yet, but I think it comes out on the same side as Chicken Rock.
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
          I made it about 1/3 of the way, but pulled out because I only had two wheel drive. Art made it about 2/3's of the way, but pull out to follow me back to the truck. I haven't finished it yet, but I think it comes out on the same side as Chicken Rock.
          Art pulled out??...must be really psycool.

Comment

Hi,
            My name is Dallas & i am a new guy at this forum.
            This look like a really fun trail. count me in
            thanks

Comment

Well Im out kids are sick and wife wont be home to watch them, bummed. Just got my tummy tucker put on too...Oh well u guys have fun.
              I did it just the way you told me too!!!

Comment

Just had a bunch of stuff thrown at me and I am going back and forth about wheeling tomorrow, will also be my first run there. How about a quick rollcall for all who are committed.

Mike
                Last edited by Loser1; 01-11-13, 06:29 PM. Reason: Spelling
                [COLOR="#FF0000"]ANGRY MIDDLE CLASS WHITE GUY![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Loser1 View Post
                  Just had a bunch of stuff thrown at me and I am going back and forth about wheeling tomorrow, will also be my first run there. How about a quick rollcall for all who are committed.

Mike
                  Not sure how many have committed, but we usually get a pretty good turnout. The area has some of the best trails around. Should be fun.

Comment

Cool....in it is, 9am....247 X Camp Rock Rd......Ch 25!
                    [COLOR="#FF0000"]ANGRY MIDDLE CLASS WHITE GUY![/COLOR]

Comment

I'm still in! And feeling 100% See yall at 9! With hot burritos in the engine bay
                      [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                      www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Wow my son just woke up and said he feels way better and wants to go...Guess were gonna see u guys at 9...
                        I did it just the way you told me too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                          Art pulled out??...must be really psycool.
                          Didn't want to leave Curtis hanging and not enough time to see where the rest of it went.
                          Didn't seem to be a very good idea to get to carried away by my lonesome without enough time to walk the rest of the trail.
                          What I drove had some cool stuff in it. Next round I might just finish exploring it

Comment

Originally posted by DzrtRat View Post
                            Wow my son just woke up and said he feels way better and wants to go...Guess were gonna see u guys at 9...
                            awesome! glad to hear that
                            [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                            www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Oh lordy it is cold for an open jeep ride this morning....

Comment

On my way be there at 9;45 is that too late

Comment

Working...
                                X