Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sucks Buck hope you make it...guess Ill leave old cable on just in case... Hot bath and some Jack if u can choke it down always helps my colds, not the flu of course.
    I did it just the way you told me too!!!

Comment

Yep, warm honey and whisky, or some Drambuie May not really help, but makes me feel better, haha! I actually don't feel quite as bad right now as I did early in the morning, so maybe it'll just be a 1-2 day thing. Hopfully!!
      [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
      www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
        Yep, warm honey and whisky, or some Drambuie May not really help, but makes me feel better, haha! I actually don't feel quite as bad right now as I did early in the morning, so maybe it'll just be a 1-2 day thing. Hopfully!!
        You need to get some of that good desert air - it'll help ya.

Looks like the weather for Sat. is going to be sunny all day.

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
          You need to get some of that good desert air - it'll help ya.

Looks like the weather for Sat. is going to be sunny all day.
          Don't I know it!
          [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab

Comment

Sorry I'm not going to make it guys. Still stuck on upper jack stand.

But let me put in a good word for Superior Axle. They are in the middle of a production run on there evolution axles. So they are sending me a discovery axle kit for now. And when they get the new evolution axle's in they will send that out to me. They are also sending me a new axle u-joint, outer axle seals and enter axle seals.
            All for no cost to me to make up for my having to wait. SUPERIOR AXLE :thumbs_up
            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Curtis - Too bad, I was looking forward to seeing you. Will see you next time.

Comment

Great to know Curtis I have there axles front and rear, nice to see there is some good customer service out there still.
                I did it just the way you told me too!!!

Comment

I'm actually feeling pretty good tonight, looks like I'll make it wohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                    But let me put in a good word for Superior Axle. They are in the middle of a production run on there evolution axles. So they are sending me a discovery axle kit for now. And when they get the new evolution axle's in they will send that out to me. They are also sending me a new axle u-joint, outer axle seals and enter axle seals.
                    All for no cost to me to make up for my having to wait. SUPERIOR AXLE :thumbs_up
                    Wow, nice! I now know what axles will go in the Jeep when I do finally break one. Have fun this Saturday folks. I'm jealous, well, only partly.
                    USMC F&AM

Comment

Hey folks,

I'm at the 91 & Green River. Anyone in the area or passing by want to caravan up tomorrow morning?

Mike
                      [COLOR="#FF0000"]ANGRY MIDDLE CLASS WHITE GUY![/COLOR]

Comment

I'm out, again. Ahole fab is too busy... have a great time and don't freeze your asses off.
                        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

yea, I'm putting thermals on under my clothing, haha!

Comment

Looking forward to seeing everyone out there tomorrow. I'm sure it won't be a hot day, but it's forcasting sunny skies. At any rate it will be warmer than the 20 degree temps here in the mountains. LOL I'm bringing my Russian fur hat jusrt in case though.

Again....
                            Camp Rock Rd & 247 @ 9:00am

We'll start with Hammerdown and then head for Cakewalk and go as far on it as we can on it. Should be fun.

Curtis we'll see you on the next run.

Comment

Mike try that trail that goes to the left at the tight s-turn going out the canyon from Hammer down.

IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Change of plans, won't make this trip. Hope you all stay warm and have a good time.

Just noticed one of my beed rings isn't round anymore (about 1/4" wider in one spot). Not sure if that is the sole cause, but that wheel/tire "hops" quite a bit (I can watch it in my mirror). Raceline is sending me a new set. I want to get this straigtened out before anymore long freeway trips.

Comment

Working...
                                X