Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea it's raining here also. But no rain tomorrow. I'm also towing mine out.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Well weather is calling for snow up here this afternoon and tonight so Ill have to see how the 18 is tomorrow morning. Ill be there if I can get down the hill.
      I did it just the way you told me too!!!

Comment

Looks like I am out for this trip. Not the weather though... other STUFF... Have fun, be safe. Happy New Year.
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Come on now Kurt man, got my jalopy on the trailer, so as long as the flu doesn't flare up I'll be there.

Comment

Looking forward to the report.

Comment

It was a fun filled day of carnage, some snow, cold and Curtis did his best wheelie to date. Was absolutely awesome about one inch short of tea ketteling. Tally for the day, little trail running but two broken pitman arms, a broken axle shaft or Detroit, a tire that lost a tire valve and a bend tierod that needed fixing. All in all, On the edge turned out to be a fun filled break a Jeep day. I actually putted through that extra credit thingy, was fun
              Last edited by aw12345; 12-30-12, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Sounds like it was fun - So Curtis' auto trans dosen't keep the wheels down - love it. Can't wait to see some pix...

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                  Sounds like it was fun - So Curtis' auto trans dosen't keep the wheels down - love it. Can't wait to see some pix...
                  He either broke a axleshaft or his locker, but was determined to bump up this ledge, awesome show, still needed to winch up it though.
                  Just nobody had a camera ready, would have been a really cool shot. Scott broke his pitman arm right at the start of Hammerdown and that took care of his day. Somebody else popped another drop pitman arm on the downhill thing trying to turn his wheels.

Comment

I had a great time today. Even with the cold wind and snow my wife did too. Thanks Curtis for posting this up..I didnt run Hammer Down after seeing some broken/flattened parts right off the get go. Maybe Ill try it on the 12th. It was great to see some of you again and meet some new people. Chuck and Art great spotting today, thanks I know it was cold.

Comment

here's a few photos from wifes cell phone http://s1132.beta.photobucket.com/us...ougar%20buttes

Comment

Some nice shots in there :thumbs_up

Comment

Working...
                        X