Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Bullfrog trail JV 12/15/2012

Anyone interested in hitting Bullfrog? I live real close but don't want to run it alone for the first time, plus never have actually been there but I am sure it can be found.... From what I have heard its a straight shot off of Camp Rock road and 247
    Any takers?
    An ugly Jeep with some stuff.....

Planning to be there. I don't know what trails they are planning to run, but there is a little bit of everything for everyone out there, and usually a bypass if you don't like it. Kevin.

Comment

Good to know about the bypasses!! I didnt realize there was a another run planned for the same days or I would have just responded to that one but the more the merrier right?

Comment

Originally posted by DevilDogDoc View Post
        Good to know about the bypasses!! I didnt realize there was a another run planned for the same days or I would have just responded to that one but the more the merrier right?
        I've never been to JV but I hear that bullfrog is a good trail to start out on. What other Runs are you talking about? My B-day is Sunday and I want to get a run in this weekend.

Comment

There is another thread going on about a run at Cougar buttes which is where Bullfrog is. They are for sure on Sat but I think they are canceling the Sunday run. I will be there sat myself.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilDogDoc View Post
            There is another thread going on about a run at Cougar buttes which is where Bullfrog is. They are for sure on Sat but I think they are canceling the Sunday run. I will be there sat myself.
            I didn't realize that. Looks like I'll be posting in that thread next.

Comment

Working...
            X