Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Cougar Buttes 12-15 &12-16

Ok we got people that can do Sat or Sun. So I'm up for doing both. So if Mike K. will show us the new trail on Saturday, I will lead on sunday. Sunday will be a combination of the hardest trails out there. So if this works for Mike K, lets sign up and have some fun
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

In for Sunday, no if's or but's

Comment

Sunday works for me too, but I could probably do either (either, but not both)
      [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
      www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Well my last minute run for the 1st of Dec. to Buttes didn't work out so well so Id like to go on this one fersure. Ill go Sat & Sun if people are gonna be there.
        I did it just the way you told me too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
          Ok we got people that can do Sat or Sun. So I'm up for doing both. So if Mike K. will show us the new trail on Saturday, I will lead on sunday. Sunday will be a combination of the hardest trails out there. So if this works for Mike K, lets sign up and have some fun
          Sounds good. Sat the 15th

Comment

Ok everyone needs to chime in on what day your going to show up.(sat or sun ). So if not enought people chime in for sunday, we will only run on saturday. Meet at the corner of Hwy 247 & Camp rock rd. before 9 am.
            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Saturday would work better for me, but there's a possibility that I will have to work that saturday, in which case Sunday would work. I should know for sure if I'm working saturday or not by the end of this week.
              [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab

Comment

Looks I may be repairing a rear pinion seal so I'm out.
                Check out .

Comment

confirmed, I'm not working saturday. So count me in for the 15th I'd rather go saturday than sunday, so that I have a day to relax and unload my jeep before I go back to work.

Comment

[QUOTE=dirtman13;216578]Looks I may be repairing a rear pinion seal so I'm out.[/QUOT

Put some gear oil in it and it will make it through the day. Unless it has a wasted bearing.

Comment

Im up for either day or possibly both. So whatever everybody decides count me in and maybe a buddy from Arrowhead.
                      I did it just the way you told me too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post

Put some gear oil in it and it will make it through the day. Unless it has a wasted bearing.
                        Bearing is not wasted yet. I need to reset the preload as I'm replacing that PS crush sleeve. Finally broke down and got the crush sleeve eliminator.
                        Check out .

Comment

Don't feel like getting a hernia again, crushing the damned thing? They do take some serious torque

Comment

What are you guys planning on running? I just posted up a run for the same day to Bullfrog, didnt see this or would have asked firts here.....
                            An ugly Jeep with some stuff.....

Comment

I'm also interested if there is going to be a run on Saturday. Can't do Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                              X