Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Cougar Buttes 11/30-12/1

Late notice I know, anyone want to run the buttes this wknd. just asking.
    I did it just the way you told me too!!!

Well no takers so far huh. Ok well Ill be camped at south end of Buttes and My CB will be on ch.25 if anyone decides to show.. Im staying Friday night going home Saturday unless the wife wants to come play too then Ill leave Sunday.
    I did it just the way you told me too!!!

Comment

I would like to go but I already had plans. I'm looking forward to going back to CB.
      Check out .

Comment

same here, I've already got plans.
        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
        www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Ok guys, How about 12/8 or 12/15 for a run. What day works best for you?
          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

I might be able to do either weeknd, 8th or 15th, but I wouldn't know for sure until that week.
            [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab

Comment

Daniel give me your best pick on one.
              IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                Ok guys, How about 12/8 or 12/15 for a run. What day works best for you?
                Make it the 9 th or the 16th and I am game

Comment

I'd be interested in the 8th or 15th. I've got a section I want to add to the trail I haven't run yet.

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                    I'd be interested in the 8th or 15th. I've got a section I want to add to the trail I haven't run yet.
                    oh man that sounds good!

If we go on the 15th, I'll probably have a passenger who is contemplating buying a jeep. I think after riding along in CB he'll spring for a jeep

Comment

I can't do the 8th or the 15th. The 16th might be doable. Other then that I got a busy December.
                      Check out .

Comment

I good to go on the 15th,
                        Have a fundraiser on the 8th
                        Solor Yellow LJ Rubicion 4.5 SF SA. Body armor bumpers, Sliders, Warn RC 9.0, CB,Intake, Edge TB and programer.35" X Terrains, Some additional cage work

Comment

So what is the final verdict on the date? The weekend of the 15th are mandatory work days for me. The 8th or 9th works though. Just bought myself an 07 JK to replace the 95 YJ. Got it back from the shop a couple of days ago after having it lifted. Dying to take her out and see what she can do.
                          I Jeep, therefore I am

Comment

When you figure out the date to go post it up. If I can make it I will. I do know the 8th is not good for me.
                            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Kurt, we can always do a little something on either the 9th or the 16th I am sure there are some folks that would love to take a gander at Cougar Buttes, for me Saturday's are work days

Comment

Working...
                              X