Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Truckhaven over New Years?

A buddy and I are thinking about taking the families out for a couple of days over New Years. Anyone else have plans to be in the area?
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]ANGRY MIDDLE CLASS WHITE GUY![/COLOR]

Love Truckhaven. Always fun, lots to explore. We will probably drive through for the day. We will keep in touch to meet up someplace.
    Bob/Joy
    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
    (Charles Wells)

Comment

I have never been...looks like a great place.

Comment

A big group of us are going to superstition for new years. Were going to do fish creek wash. Come out and join us if you want.

Comment

Sounds great..!!!! as the dates get closer maybe we can firm up a headcount.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK JK View Post
            Sounds great..!!!! as the dates get closer maybe we can firm up a headcount.
            Wow, I almost lost it. You finally learned to type without only using your thumbs. I am sure OUR sense of humor wouldn't be appreciated by some. BTW, let me know if you recommend buying SC Johnson stock because of the amount of the Pledge furniture polish you use!

Comment

Wow.... Public Bashings??? your a funny lady...

Comment

ill be down in ocotillo off S22. When they built the houses in truckhaven is when I moved to the other side of the road. If you post a gps or basic location with cb channel or ham, Ill look you up.

Scott
                Come to the dark side.....
                We have Cookies!

Comment

Anyone still planning on going to Truckhaven?? I wouldn't mind joining a family friendly group for some wheeling fun out there. We are thinking about camping friday and saturday night coming home sunday morning.

Comment

Looks like my plans have changed over New Years. I will be spending it UTH in Big Bear.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                    X