Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Randy. Sorry I missed someone I know winning the tires. I left you a message on Thursday. I hope to make it next year.

It looks like you made it to Darwin as well. Now I'm really mad I couldn't make it this year.

Comment

Originally posted by mybrokenjeep View Post
      Another great time in Panamint Valley! As Russ mentioned, the weather Thursday was pretty nice... Friday and Saturday were a completely different story! Especially since I didn't bring the doors to the Jeep!

Here is a link to some of the pictures we took...
      http://s937.beta.photobucket.com/use...%20Days%202012

BTW... I am the proud owner of a brand new set of BF Goodrich KM2 37's! along with some assorted Avon and other things... The raffle was good to me this year!
      Congrats on the swag Randy! I love it when MJR cleans house at raffles. BTW, the Avon is a hint; you're ugly and you smell...
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by alittleoff View Post
        PVD was fun again this year. Thanks to all the sponsors, clubs and individuals that donated items to the Kids & Big Kids Raffle. And don't forget anyone can donate to the raffle. This year I brought Craftsman Tool Bags, bacon novelty items, crazy hot sauces and an R/C Jeep. All this giving pays off in good karma. My wife won the Warn Winch at PVD. Can't wait till next year!!

Steve & Patty
        Hey Steve it was seeing u & Patty out there again this year...glad to hear u guys won the winch...let me know if u want to sell it...my wife's Scout needs a wench real bad...
        I know what u mean about the giving part..I think that's why my boy won the bike...
        Hope u guys had fun up in Lone Pine ...can't wait for next year!
        Tell that brother in-law of ur's to give me a call sometime ...
        WOKNROX!
        Let's go wheelin!

Comment

It was good to see you & your family out there. Congrats on that bike too. I'll let Kev know tomorrow when I see him.

Steve
          All slow and no show

Comment

Those look like some fun trails!
            [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
            www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Originally posted by alittleoff View Post
              It was good to see you & your family out there. Congrats on that bike too. I'll let Kev know tomorrow when I see him.

Steve
              Kool....right on!
              It's been a number of years sense I've seen Kev much less talked to him...
              It'd be nice to get caught up on life and see how its been treating him..
              thanx
              WOKNROX!
              Let's go wheelin!

Comment

Working...
              X