Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Discussion: Quest for Moab easter jeep safri

I am planning on going next year to the moab jeep safri with my family.I would like to konw where to stay at or places i should stay away from looking for an rv park with full hook ups or a camping cabin. March 28 through 3 of april is when i will be going. This will be my second trip there but my first taking the jeep and doing the jeep safri. Any suggestions would help me and my family have a great vaction thanks

We stayed in the RV park just across from the bridge when you enter Moab from the North. Nice park, has pull through sites for Motorhomes with trailers and cabins if some friends come and hang out with ya

Comment

I have stayed in Spanish Trail RV Park (across from the Spanish Trail Arena, where the event is Thur-Sat), Canyonlands (right in town) and Slickrock (north end of town). I kinda like Canyonlands, because you can walk to everything in town and Moab Brewery is basically across the street.

Here is their link:
      http://www.canyonlandsrv.com/

I would guess you may have trouble getting a reservation less than a year in advance, but you should make reservations now, where ever you decide to stay.
      Rich

Comment

Most Parks in Moab don't start taking reservations till the first of January ..
        just my experience ...
        WOKNROX ..
        WOKNROX!
        Let's go wheelin!

Comment

Update made my reservation last night for canyon lands , your right most won't take you're reservation. On a side note they don't charge for there over flow parking...

Comment

Right on...glad to hear u got urself something locked in...hope to see their out on the trail..
            WOKNROX ...
            WOKNROX!
            Let's go wheelin!

Comment

Working...
            X