Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CALIJK View Post
    I'd like to come along, if you are okay with a forum newbie. Not sure yet if I can get to Dutchman campground by Friday night...if not, when and where can I meet up with you on Saturday morning. It will just be me and my dog in a 2-door Jeep JK.
    Absolutely! The more the merrier with my wheelin family! Do you know how to get to the trail head? If so, 1030 is the time we're shooting for Saturday AM. If not, meet us at the Flying J off Fraizer Mountain Rd around 1000 ish. ***42810 Frazier Mountain Rd, Lebec, CA 93243
    (661) 248-2600****

I have another guy meeting us at the trail head at 1030. Let me know what you want to do.

Looking forward to meeting you and your dog!

Lorie
    Jeep Girl

Comment

Damn it all... I wish I could make this one but it is a no go for me. It looks like I will have to make your next run. It has been so long I can't remember when I went wheeling last...

Danny
      [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Danny, your last trip with us was Calico moons ago! Skylar too; as he mods out his rig..we miss you guys!!
        Jeep Girl

Comment

Thanks. I'll see you at the Flying J. I will be the old bald guy in the black Jeep. Not sure if I will camp Sat night or not.

Comment

oh ya that was way too long ago. I also looked back and hit the ADT run i think that was my last real run. hit some fire roads while on vacation but nothing fun... I did not realize how busy my summer was gonna be.

have fun

Danny
            [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks. I'll see you at the Flying J. I will be the old bald guy in the black Jeep. Not sure if I will camp Sat night or not.
              Roger ! See you then!
              Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                Roger ! See you then!
                Hey I never said I was going! I have AAT work that day. But thanks for thinking of me?!
                SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                MJR moderator
                MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                Jeep Patrol Leader
                Reforestation Supervisor
                Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                Eagle Scout

Comment

Ha ha!..Once an Airdale, always an Airdale
                  Jeep Girl

Comment

Lorie,

Thank you for the run today - you are an awesome trail leader and I was very happy to be your tailgunner. Sorry that we left so soon at the end of the trail, but Yogi was pretty much done and very tired. Still, I'm very proud of him and I'm hopeful that he will be able to socialize much more in the future.

By the way, Steve (from Crestline) and I saw a good group of deer on our way out of Hungry Valley tonight - I counted at least 5 and one buck.

Take care.

Comment

Lorie,

I had a great time yesterday on those trails ( Lockwood, Yellow jacket and Miller ). It was a good way to end my birthday month. And I apologies too for leaving so soon after the run. I ended up driving to Fontana to meet my Niece & Nephew-in -Law's new baby boy. Roman, 10 lbs. - 2 oz's.

And as Dave said, it was cool to see the deer and other wildlife in HV.

Oh, and to wheel with the Wild Child Lorie.

Thanks, Steve.
                      All slow and no show

Comment

Hey just so you guys know, when we got back to camp and started talking and looking around and noticed you had both split everyone in the groups was saying, "Hey where did Dave and Steve go? Those guys were pretty cool."

It was good to meet you guys. I hope we can wheel together again soon.

Rich - Yellow TJ

Comment

Originally posted by alittleoff View Post
                          Lorie,

I had a great time yesterday on those trails ( Lockwood, Yellow jacket and Miller ). It was a good way to end my birthday month. And I apologies too for leaving so soon after the run. I ended up driving to Fontana to meet my Niece & Nephew-in -Law's new baby boy. Roman, 10 lbs. - 2 oz's.

And as Dave said, it was cool to see the deer and other wildlife in HV.

Oh, and to wheel with the Wild Child Lorie.

Thanks, Steve.
                          Glad you had a good time and a congrats on the baby! We also saw deer; on the way up Friday and the way down Sunday from Alamo. Pretty neat!

If you want to do some bigger pebbles, we'll be in Calico September 21st weekend. I'll post up the run a little later. Great meeting you!

Lorie

Lorie,

Thank you for the run today - you are an awesome trail leader and I was very happy to be your tailgunner. Sorry that we left so soon at the end of the trail, but Yogi was pretty much done and very tired. Still, I'm very proud of him and I'm hopeful that he will be able to socialize much more in the future.

By the way, Steve (from Crestline) and I saw a good group of deer on our way out of Hungry Valley tonight - I counted at least 5 and one buck.

Take care.
                          No worries! Great meeting you as well and Yogi is adorable. Can't wait to do it again!
                          Jeep Girl

Comment

Working...
                          X