Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have fun everyone and keep the rubber side down, at least three of 'em anyway!
    "I started out with nothing and still have most of it left."

Comment

Arrrrrgggg!!!! How do I unsuscribe to this. It's killing me seeing you all heading out there and me getting ready to head to work for the next four days... Have fun! Be safe! Curtis I'm looking forward to seeing a video of you driving something that everyone else needed a yank up; well, everyone but Chuck and Kurt I think. Listen to what I mean, not what I say.
      USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
        Arrrrrgggg!!!! How do I unsuscribe to this. It's killing me seeing you all heading out there and me getting ready to head to work for the next four days... Have fun! Be safe! Curtis I'm looking forward to seeing a video of you driving something that everyone else needed a yank up; well, everyone but Chuck and Kurt I think. Listen to what I mean, not what I say.
        To bad you Guys and Butch are not going to make it this year. All of you will be missed.
        I'll try and keep up with the big boys.
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

I suspect you'll be fine, just more cowbell. Haha
          USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
            To bad you Guys and Butch are not going to make it this year. All of you will be missed.
            I'll try and keep up with the big boys.

We wanted to go but I've got about 150 intake (discharge) manifolds I've got to machine and with the SEMA show happening they will be in demand when it's over. I'll be there in spirit, we donated some custom fairleads for the raffle. Curtis you can lead them big boys!
            "I started out with nothing and still have most of it left."

Comment

Good luck on the show Butch. I'm thinking of trying the Obstacle Course this year so you guys might miss out. Depends if I can get use to the Auto.
              IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

I plan on leaving early afternoon tomorrow. Will see you guys at the campsite. Glad this event is finally here!
                "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Truck is loaded, trailer ready for the jeep, jeep is almost done. Im loading at 5am and headin out. See ya'all up there
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by CVD View Post
                    Kurt – I’m looking at the coordinates you posted (36.586692, -114.531587), I'm getting a different route to the "spot". Does this look correct?

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Cl...=p&mra=ls&z=14
                    Cliff,
                    That does NOT lead to the campsite and you are not going to be happy trying to drive that road in an RV.
                    Instead, you will want to turn Right at Liston Ave. Follow the main road until the dirt and then bare right after crossing the tracks. Once you are on this road, you will find that it is RV friendly and will get you to the site.

Call me if you run into trouble.
                    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                    [/COLOR]

Comment

Mike, thanks. That is what Google maps showed for those coordinates (didn't seem correct). I've since entered those coordinates into Mapsource and have the correct spot.
                      At Peggy Sue now, will be out there in a couple hrs.

Comment

rain check this year... I have to head to New Orleans for Home Coming... try not to have anyone balancing on their spare this year on Arockalypse....

Game on!

Comment

Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
                          rain check this year... I have to head to New Orleans for Home Coming... try not to have anyone balancing on their spare this year on Arockalypse....

Game on!
                          No tire balancing acts this year. If fact we all got through the whole trail without straps or winches!
                          I'm sure someone will start a report thread soon.
                          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                          [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                          X