Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't it time to go to Logandale yet? Damn it's taking forEVER...
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Schedule rearranged, will be there! I should arrive early afternoon Thursday (in RV).

Kurt - please send coordinates/description for the "off-site" location (I vaguely remember it from 2 years ago, but trust my memory that much)
      Last edited by CVD; 10-16-12, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Looks like I'm 100% out guys; OT is picking up and with a new Jeep in the near future I'd like to have some extra $$ for down payment. (almost abbreviated that with the first letters given how expensive these darn things are)... Think about it... Yulp! You got it!
        USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by CVD View Post
          Schedule rearranged, will be there! I should arrive early afternoon Thursday (in RV).

Kurt - please send coordinates/description for the "off-site" location (I vaguely remember it from 2 years ago, but trust my memory that much)
          36.586692, -114.531587. From Fairgrounds, East on Moapa Valley Blvd. Turn Right on W. Liston Ave and go across railroad tracks. Follow the Yellow Dirt road to the coordinates.
          Last edited by RAT; 10-16-12, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
            Looks like I'm 100% out guys; OT is picking up and with a new Jeep in the near future I'd like to have some extra $$ for down payment. (almost abbreviated that with the first letters given how expensive these darn things are)... Think about it... Yulp! You got it!
            Bummer you guys won't make it. We'll tip a few to tipsEZ...

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
              Bummer you guys won't make it. We'll tip a few to tipsEZ...

Thank you sir. That is how we stayed warm the night before Arockalypse... A flask of Wild Turkey and a 6 Pack. Have fun and be safe folks!
              USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by RonR. View Post
                Mike...you said this place is nice.....I talked the wife into coming along...I'm in. Will be staying in the camp ground. Best way to reach all the MJR guys?
                Ron, as RAT said, we will be in both areas. I am camping in the canyon. Give me a call and we can make sure that we gather the group for runs on Friday and Saturday.
                [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                [/COLOR]

Comment

Mike.....looking forward to this trip. I'll call you tomorrow

Comment

Yee Haww. It's time to go to Logandale! Leaving Thursday morning. We'll have to get all the MJR peeps together Friday. Not sure what everyone is planning but Friday we should all line up for Rock Bottom. Saturday the Dark Side is planning to go rogue and run out the S-turn and do it forward and backward, go run the Launch Pad and maybe do Arockalypse if there is enough interest in it. Saturday night time to get your drink on at the raffle. I predict MJR will score some big swag...

Comment

What time are you leaving Thursday? I might come out a stay with you guys, if that is cool?
                      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                        What time are you leaving Thursday? I might come out a stay with you guys, if that is cool?
                        Curtis,
                        I'm planning on leaving La Habra around 6am. I'm gonna stop in Vegas for a couple hours then head to Logandale. Should be there around 1-2PM. You are welcome to stay out at our camp, there is plenty of room. That goes for anyone here that is going.

Comment

Thanks thats Cool. Can we go play on that trail by camp thursday night? Don't remember the name but it's the one where Gen-right (tony) rolled his jeep, and they were going to start calling it salad bowl. I think we did it at night last year.

Should I bring my generator?
                          Last edited by curtis; 10-28-12, 04:23 PM.
                          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                            Thanks thats Cool. Can we go play on that trail by camp thursday night? Don't remember the name but it's the one where Gen-right (tony) rolled his jeep, and they were going to start calling it salad bowl. I think we did it at night last year.

Should I bring my generator?
                            Heck yeah, we'll go hit shedder bowl by way of bronco falls. If you have something you need a generator for then bring it. Maybe we can string up some holiday lights at camp

Comment

Have fun and be safe folks! We'll be looking forward to photos and such upon you're return. We'll be back in Az cleaning up the Jeep for some CL ads. Next year... At least this year if you do Bronco Falls at night again you won't have to turn back around because of someone being scared to death....
                              USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
                                Have fun and be safe folks! At least this year if you do Bronco Falls at night again you won't have to turn back around because of someone being scared to death....
                                No idea what you're talking about...

Comment

Working...
                                X