X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mrblaine
    replied
    Originally posted by RUGD JP
    Just got back from Big Bear we ran 2 trails in one day got on the trail at 9am and started gold mntn,merged onto Jon bull around 12:30 and finished at 6:30pm. Everything went pretty smooth, 1 bent tie-rod on the toyota, smashed rocker on the white XJ, and i smashed my oilpan (Blue XJ) i got some videos to ill post the later.

Looks like fun, I've enjoyed John Bull many times.

Leave a comment:

• RUGD JP
    replied
    Originally posted by jmbrowning
    kool pix! The Missus really digs yer rock rails...who fabb'd them?

Chris, next time we go up, we can winch more boulders into the entrance and make a small wall with a moat in front of it...with alligators too.
    Thank you, my sliders were designed and built by www.4xflyin.com in chatsworth im really happy with them strong as heck they took a lot of abuse this weekend and they didnt even budge.
    I have some pics of them as we were building them if you'd like, let me know.

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    Originally posted by jmbrowning

Chris, next time we go up, we can winch more boulders into the entrance and make a small wall with a moat in front of it...with alligators too.
    that is a great idea, ted!
    go on a trail building run

Leave a comment:

• jmbrowning
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Nice pics and nice rigs ya got there too!!
    Next time we'll have to join ya

Leave a comment:

• RUGD JP
    replied
    it was my 1st time running it so i dont know what it used to be, but it sure wasnt a "paved road" there are some nice sized rocks.

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Nice Pics! How was the entrance to John Bull? Is it still all jacked up (ie Easy!)? Last time we were up there it was like a paved road.

Leave a comment:

• RUGD JP
    replied
    thanks Sully, i like your CJ, one of our buddies just got a 85, nice rig

Leave a comment:

• Sully
    replied
    You have a rugged JP......welcome to the board and nice pics.

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    nice pics! looks like you guys all had a good time

Leave a comment:

• RUGD JP
    started a topic Just got back from Jon Bull

Just got back from Jon Bull

Just got back from Big Bear we ran 2 trails in one day got on the trail at 9am and started gold mntn,merged onto Jon bull around 12:30 and finished at 6:30pm. Everything went pretty smooth, 1 bent tie-rod on the toyota, smashed rocker on the white XJ, and i smashed my oilpan (Blue XJ) i got some videos to ill post the later.

Working...
X