Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Holcomb Cr. Trail

Kudos to the USFS & MJR crews that work on this trail. My wife and I did a pre-run for some guys at my work. Nice nice nice. There was quite a few rigs today. We also did a pre-run on Gold Mtn. trail last Sunday. Thanks again.

Steve
    All slow and no show

Originally posted by alittleoff View Post
    Kudos to the USFS & MJR crews that work on this trail. My wife and I did a pre-run for some guys at my work. Nice nice nice. There was quite a few rigs today. We also did a pre-run on Gold Mtn. trail last Sunday. Thanks again.

Steve
    First off, thanks for comments. Second, glad you enjoy the trail, thats why we does what we does...
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Good times and happy trails glad you enjoyed it!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Holcomb is in fine shape, the west end rock garden could stand some more improvement, but overall it looks good.

Drug my little Jeep up to Big Bear, where we ran John Bull, got lucky there, only 1 Jeep ahead of us. Then on to Holcomb, puttered through that, little more traffic there. From there to Dishpan, where we had to tow a quad up the hill. Gave them all some water and on we went, ran into some old folks enjoying their Jeeps at the waterfall. Once they moved on it was smooth wheelin to the end of the trail and home.

Last edited by aw12345; 07-09-12, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
          Holcomb is in fine shape, the west end rock garden could stand some more improvement, but overall it looks good.

Drug my little Jeep up to Big Bear, where we ran John Bull, got lucky there, only 1 Jeep ahead of us. Then on to Holcomb, puttered through that, little more traffic there. From there to Dishpan, where we had to tow a quad up the hill. Gave them all some water and on we went, ran into some old folks enjoying their Jeeps at the waterfall. Once they moved on it was smooth wheelin to the end of the trail and home.

No Trail Whales today huh Art?
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Nope was a good day, made good time met a few people waited a bit here and there but no real trail tampons. Well there was one but we could squeeze by that one

Comment

Working...
            X