Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June 15-17th Yellow Jacket Run/Clean-Up Posse Needed !

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: June 15-17th Yellow Jacket Run/Clean-Up Posse Needed !

For anyone curious about how it went, the clean up was painless and we knocked it out in no time. Just clipped back some brush that was overgrown from one side of the trail to the other so we could get through it and recovered a Ford who put himself in a ditch. Good times!
    Jeep Girl

[COLOR="darkred"]Any pics of the weekend?[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

I will ask someone who took them to post up a few..
      Jeep Girl

Comment

Hey Lorrie, When you go out and do trail maintenance, you should post that on the AAT thread as well so we can get your hours documented. You ARE on the AAT roster girlfriend... ANY AAT work you do, no matter what trail it is on, is accountable with the FS and AAT. Your hours count. And thanks to all who went with Lorrie; you may not be on the AAT roster officially, but your assistance in keeping our trails clean and safe is appreciated.
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Can't seem to post photos from my iPhone 4S on here. Says I'm not authorized to attach icons either. Whatever!!! I still had a blast, and have plenty of pics for myself. Can't post the best ones anyway. Lol. That should pique some interest.

Comment

:dunno::whip:

Always The Best Time!! Nuf said.
            Jeep Girl

Comment

Gets better each time. As it should. Good runs, good friends, good times.

Comment

I had a great time wheelin . And the entertainment (Lorie) was pretty good to . Lol

Comment

:dunno: LOL why you calling me out?? If I recall, there were 8 others!! ::whip: YOU included!

We do have a good time don't we?! Definitely never boring!
                  Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                    :dunno: LOL why you calling me out?? If I recall, there were 8 others!! ::whip: YOU included!

We do have a good time don't we?! Definitely never boring!
                    lol !:tongue: Ya but no one moves like U

Comment

OOhh..well hey...all bets are off when I hear my favorite song! It can't be helped and I'm not even going to try.
                      Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                        OOhh..well hey...all bets are off when I hear my favorite song! It can't be helped and I'm not even going to try.
                        I agree with Ron, you do know how to shake it. Good tune to do it to also.

Comment

Rob I'm new truck shopping today. Check your PM's. If anyone sees him on here let him know. Thanks

Comment

Just a couple fun pics..the truck is the one Lorenzo and I winched together to pull off the recovery. Ya gotta love my new diff covers
                            Attached Files
                            Jeep Girl

Comment

Got to love it,,,, If you own a pickup truck people ask you to help them move, if you own a JEEP people ask you to help them get unstuck.
                              06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
                              07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

Working...
                              X