Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Discussion: Big Bear June 9th

Connor and I had a great time with everyone Thanks Rick for setting this up great times as always and teh biggest MJR run i have been on. Good to see how clean teh trails are.

I think we started out with 19 jeeps and finished with 19 jeeps so all in all Gold Mountain was a fun trail. Here are a few pictures for now i will work on some video a little tlater.

http://imageshack.us/g/545/mjr61012117.jpg/

Danny
    Last edited by JK08; 06-10-12, 09:56 AM. Reason: more stuff...
    [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Glad you all had fun in the forest and enjoyed the trails. Yes all the trails had very little if any trash on them.
    Would have been nice to hook up with you guys on John Bull.

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
      Glad you all had fun in the forest and enjoyed the trails. Yes all the trails had very little if any trash on them.
      Would have been nice to hook up with you guys on John Bull.
      Ya for sure would have been cool. what time were you guys there?
      [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

thanks for taking the time to post those! had fun with everyone

Comment

Originally posted by JK08 View Post
          Ya for sure would have been cool. what time were you guys there?
          I think we arrived at the mess around 11.30 am or so got back to my trailer at Green Valley lake around 7.30.
          We probably got done with JB around 7PM. Still had fun chatting with other Jeepers, spotting Hummers, showing them how to drag a whale through a rock garden. Shooting the bull with some of the Hummer folks, all in all it was an interesting day and of course there isn't much anything that beats a day in the mountains with friends and like minded folks.

Comment

Thanks for posting Danny! Definitely some photography skills there!

After looking at your pics (and others) I realize that I get so caught up in the wheeling that I forget to take a look around at the scenery sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by suicideking View Post
              Thanks for posting Danny! Definitely some photography skills there!

After looking at your pics (and others) I realize that I get so caught up in the wheeling that I forget to take a look around at the scenery sometimes.
              Ya that is one of the best parts of wheeling. Firday evening when Connor and I got up tp Big Bear we hit that Phoos corner and saw a deer. Always cool.

It will be a few days to get something together. I will make 2 one without bugs iin it and with just for him...

Comment

I had a great time! I didn't get many pictures
                But here is one when we got to the trailhead

After Dakota, Goerge and myself headed back to the discovery center we ran into a burning trash truck..

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                  I think we arrived at the mess around 11.30 am or so got back to my trailer at Green Valley lake around 7.30.
                  We probably got done with JB around 7PM. Still had fun chatting with other Jeepers, spotting Hummers, showing them how to drag a whale through a rock garden. Shooting the bull with some of the Hummer folks, all in all it was an interesting day and of course there isn't much anything that beats a day in the mountains with friends and like minded folks.
                  Damn I am glad that we did not head the rest of the way up JB or we would not have made it home till now... From the trail fix at gatekeeper we kept hearing engines and talking and we were thinking WTF is going om up there? now we know...

Originally posted by 2rustbuckets View Post
                  I had a great time! I didn't get many pictures
                  But here is one when we got to the trailhead

After Dakota, Goerge and myself headed back to the discovery center we ran into a burning trash truck..

WOW cool shots.

Comment

Great shots Danny! Thanks again! I got a couple of shots with the cell phone. I will post up in a bit.

HOOYAH!!!
                    Dan

Comment

Was that around 5:30 or so? Randog and I were stuck at this for a few minutes! Didn't realize we were right behind you. We had just left Jacoby after airing up.

Comment

It was actually right after we left you guys at Jacoby. We were some of the first people to get stopped. We ended up going around the lake after we got told the wait would be two hours.

Comment

It was actually right after we left you guys at Jacoby. We were some of the first people to get stopped. We ended up going around the lake after we got told the wait would be two hours.
                          Oh, ok. That makes sense.

When Randog and I got there, we were only stuck for about 15 minutes or so.

Comment

how do you post pics i got a few too with the phone and 2rustbuckets you needa hit me up on fb bro!

Comment

Originally posted by dakota123 View Post
                              how do you post pics i got a few too with the phone and 2rustbuckets you needa hit me up on fb bro!
                              Upload pics to a photobucket account, post links that are marked for forums

Comment

Working...
                              X