Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June 15-17th Yellow Jacket Run/Clean-Up Posse Needed !

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Bout Time!!
    Jeep Girl

Comment

I know. No more destroying the entire undercarriage. I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
        Richie Rich!! Does this mean there's been a change of plans and you're coming out? The Flying J is a gas station...42810 Frazier Mountain Park Rd, Frazier Park, CA 93225
        Yes I am really thinking of coming up on this one. I have always wanted to do Miller and don't have a valid excuse NOT to go. Probably just come up for Saturday though and meet everyone on Frazier Park. I have some manual trimmers and branch cutters that I could bring.

Comment

Originally posted by rkwfxd View Post
          Yes I am really thinking of coming up on this one. I have always wanted to do Miller and don't have a valid excuse NOT to go. Probably just come up for Saturday though and meet everyone on Frazier Park. I have some manual trimmers and branch cutters that I could bring.
          It'll be a good introduction to a moderate trail for you! Prep you for Big Bear and Calico :whip: But I think you should camp too..you've got to see where we lay our heads at night! It's going to be a long day Saturday. We're going to go from morning until evening. You may not want to drive all the home after it..
          Jeep Girl

Comment

Okay. So the lift is on, but the CV DS is being built tomorrow morning. I Hate this stuff, they ordered the wrong DS. But I'll have it all done. No later than Monday. So they say. 4Wheel Parts and Accessories, I am not Happy with you right now.

Comment

4WParts is good for alot of things but dont depend on them for the major stuff.
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Yeah, I'm figuring that out now. Plus I get better labor rates here at the dealer. But my tech didn't want to take on the bent lower control arm brackets. 4Wheel had no qualms. Gave them a shot, and they dropped the ball.

Comment

Okay. So the Hard Top comes off tomorrow. Bikini goes on, and I'm ready to wheel. For the love of god, is it Friday yet? Lol.

Comment

[COLOR="sienna"]Good luck all! Be sure to take before and after pics. They're very "USEFUL"!![/COLOR]
                    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Sure thing. It's a short trail and won't require a ton of work, but we'll get pics.

Updating first post on meeting details.
                      Jeep Girl

Comment

Hi Lorie,

I saw this posting yesterday and you are doing work on one of my favorite trails, so I joined your group and wanted to see if you need more strong backs and weak minds for this weekend. I can easily meet you at the ranger station on Saturday morning and help with trail maintenance. Would be fun to meet up and spend a day working and driving the trail.

Comment

You're awesome!! Would Love that! Lookin' forward to seeing ya!

Lorie
                          Jeep Girl

Comment

Lorie, I've got a chainsaw...can't start it myself right now but I'll bring it if you guys can use it?

Comment

Originally posted by JeepNDirty View Post
                              Lorie, I've got a chainsaw...can't start it myself right now but I'll bring it if you guys can use it?
                              We're not going to need that. We're not messing with any trees. All we're going to do is clip some overlaying brush out of the way. Clippers are fine And YOU are just there for the company until you're healed missy!
                              Jeep Girl

Comment

:hide:
                                Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                                We're not going to need that. We're not messing with any trees. All we're going to do is clip some overlaying brush out of the way. Clippers are fine And YOU are just there for the company until you're healed missy!
                                LOL...ok :hide: --

Comment

Working...
                                X