Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Discussion: MiLlEr JeEp TrAiL RuN **May 25-27th

Was a great time everybody! Snow and all...Good thing you got that on film Bernie, because you know that won't happen again anytime in the near future! Only 1 busted tire out of the entire group..and I mean BUSTED! Saharasean took it in stride Yellow Jacket took a bite! LOL

Awesome meeting new peeps! Looking forward to the next one!

Lorie
    Jeep Girl

Looks like the snow just won't leave you alone. lol

Comment

Thank's Lorie for letting me hook up with you guys it was fun! Let me know next time you guys go out . Ron
      Last edited by Ron Wachter; 05-29-12, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Hey Ron! Was gorgeous wasn't it?! Keep your eyes on the threads!
        Jeep Girl

Comment

Hope you folks enjoy the pictures and the videos. As the saying goes "a picture is worth a thousand words." However, it doesn't tell the whole story, it is nearly impossible to illustrate how much fun it is wheeling/camping with our group.

Hope to see you guys again soon.

Here is a short video to show how relaxing the whole day Sunday was.

Here is the link for all of the pictures I took this weekend:
          May 25-27 2012 Miller Run pictures by bmr2389 - Photobucket

Thank you everyone for helping make this trip such a great one for Vanessa and me. Lorie my friend, thank you for putting this great trip together and to JP for his great guided tour. JP, your knowledge of the area really enhances the experience. Lorenzo, what can I say but I hope you feel better and you dress warmer at night so you wont shrivel up in the cold next time...:rofl:

Comment

Good times...

Parker always the joker...

Can you depict what is wrong with this picture? Thanks Brandon I'll send this one to my in-law. :zip:

Britney is chillen on a Sunday afternoon.

Lorie does NOT do snow nor cold weather...next stop Pismo and Glamis!!

Short video of setting up camp...I can not believe it is snowing...

plenty more in the Photobucket album.

Comment

Looks like fun! Though I'm glad I missed the mild snow!

Comment

Could have been worse....like if it stayed 25 degrees all weekend, but it warmed up during the days..enough for me to take my top off!

Can not wait to go back..go putt around the mountain, hack some shrubs and roll up Miller..

We saw 3 deer Friday on the way up to camp. Saw a couple red robins, jack rabbits, and listened to wood peckers. Beautiful place to camp and wheel!
                Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                  Could have been worse....like if it stayed 25 degrees all weekend, but it warmed up during the days..enough for me to take my top off!!
                  Oh sure on the trip I do not go on...
                  [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks for the pics. Looks like you guys may have camped in the Chuchapate CG and saw some of the mining that was done on the offshoot from 118. Beautiful area. Have you seen the Frazier mine that is up by the Look Out?
                    How many little drips are in a quart?

Comment

Ya, but we don't camp in a CG. Too civilized for me. I have a special little spot in the trees...
                      Jeep Girl

Comment

Looks like you guys had a blast. Good pic's.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary View Post
                          Looks like you guys had a blast. Good pic's.
                          Thanks Gary.

Too bad you couldn't/didn't make it, it was a blast I can't wait till I can go back. Sunday was such a nice relaxing day that I am hooked with this place.

Comment

Yeah, looks like a good spot, will try to make the next one.

Comment

I did not feel bad about missing this one because I had other plans and I spent the weekend out at El Mirage on my dirt bike. I had fun but now that I see these photos I am wondering if I made the right choice. I would love to go explore up there. I'll have to keep my eyes open for the next Miller run.

Comment

Working...
                              X